Is the Sideshow Alien 1/1 bust worth 1323.00?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the title speaks for it's self.I'm in the process off placing a bid on one that's on EBay,I'll have to sell a few things though.Any thoughts?

Yes that's the one.I know the shipping is gonna be high too though.

I contacted them about this one too, shipping to me was gonna be about $300, so I passed.

Lucky me, a kick ass board member found me one in New York for retail and I jumped on it:rock

I contacted them about this one too, shipping to me was gonna be about $300, so I passed.

Lucky me, a kick ass board member found me one in New York for retail and I jumped on it:rock

So I guess $1600 would be way too much then.Yep,I think I'll pass as well.

That's awsome King. You are a very lucky guy.

I had some help, geto10 let me know where to look.

But I am amazed I was able to find this AT RETAIL so long after it has been sold out from SS, and it has been one of the really hard to find pieces.

I had some help, geto10 let me know where to look.

But I am amazed I was able to find this AT RETAIL so long after it has been sold out from SS, and it has been one of the really hard to find pieces.

Well I have the money as we speak,so if you can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I know what you mean man, I have been wanting one since it was released and have been on the hunt for over year.

Finally the planets aligned and I had the money and the opportunity at the same time.

Just keep looking.

Ive bought from Figuremania many times. Hes even got a Predator 2 replica combi stick. The shipping from here in australia to you wouldnt make it worth it to ya

Ive bought from Figuremania many times. Hes even got a Predator 2 replica combi stick. The shipping from here in australia to you wouldnt make it worth it to ya

I know. I just got a mail with shipping prices:horror

Australia Post Air Shipping (5-14 business days) @ $AUD 413.70
Australia Post Sea Mail (2-3 months) @ $AUD 200.55

Add customs (25%) to the fast one and it would cost me $2300! I just have to be patient, some day someone alot closer to denmark will have one for sale.

Hmmm if you cant find it id bite the bullet if you had the cash and went the sea shipping but 2-3 months.. god dayumn!

$999.00

Free shipping.

Ah, they gave you a free shipping too! Man, this is the sweetest deal ever!! :monkey5

Make sure to post some pics!

To bad they didn't want to ship it to Sweden, so I gave to chance to King. Will be buying one from Europe anytime soon! :)

Back