AVP2 HALLOWEEN MOVIE CLIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but the filming stile looks real weak,kinda like a fan made movie if you ask me.

Last edited:
re watched the clip & the sporting goods store sells guns that why they're there

Well thats why the people are there. I guess the aliens are after the people and the preds are after the aliens?

Either way I want to see the movie, I dont care if they are fighting at a Bed Bath and Beyond:lol

I love aliens and preds to much to wait for rental.

I can go see an early show for the price rental anyway, I will see this in the theater no matter what.

Even if it stinks its still aliens and preds on the big screen.

Either way I want to see the movie, I dont care if they are fighting at a Bed Bath and Beyond:lol

how awesome would that be. I can picture it now ...

Husband and wife walking thru. Wife looking at EVERYTHING while husband seems bored out of his mind.
After about the 50th question on whether or not he likes something the wife asks "Honey how about this Light Ocean Breeze Left Hand Pinky Cuticle Remover for our bathroom?"
She looks up for his answer and his head explodes..... :lol

I love aliens and preds to much to wait for rental.

I can go see an early show for the price rental anyway, I will see this in the theater no matter what.

Even if it stinks its still aliens and preds on the big screen.

I guess,but it sure feels like the two guys that made this movie did what the creators of resident evil 3 did to there movie and I can't watch those kind of movies,let alone go pay to see it in a theater.

how awesome would that be. I can picture it now ...

Husband and wife walking thru. Wife looking at EVERYTHING while husband seems bored out of his mind.
After about the 50th question on whether or not he likes something the wife asks "Honey how about this Light Ocean Breeze Left Hand Pinky Cuticle Remover for our bathroom?"
She looks up for his answer and his head explodes..... :lol

:lol :lol :lol

That would kick ass!!

Sometimes I pray for a quick out of BB&B like that.

I will try to catch this at the movies. I am a sucker for Preds! It's just a shame that I am sure this one dies too just like all the other "main" Preds.

Back