Alien 3 dio is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, im an Alien3 creature design freak and im not into this one. I love the Alien and Aliens dios alot more. I think we need a better creature pose on this one. Ill still get it though

AWESOME! im ordering one

I like the fact that you can wall mount it upright, or you can lay it horizontally and get a completely different look and feel.
Its gonna be great

this serie is really getting started....and prices are really affordable too.

/Anakin voice: YIPPEEE!!!!

Oh man, Sideshow is on a roll with the Alien dios! I never suspected they would have three of them up for preorder by the time Spooktacular came! Awecore.

Two quick notes for Chris, if you're reading this -- and if you aren't, I'ma gonna get ya in the chat -- the Alien is obviously not "descending the spacecraft wall", as his entire life cycle was spent on Fiorina; and the Alien3 design was actually done by H.R. Giger, who returned to the franchise for his second and last time with this film. So this one isn't based on a creature first designed by him, but has actually been designed by him. In fact, new effects techniques allowed him to avoid the man-in-a-suit curse this time around, so he took away the tubes from the Alien's back and made it arguably closer than ever to his mental image.

(Also: Yippeee!!!!)

Hmmm i wonder whats gonna be 399, all those 3 have already been priced around the 130US mark. Ill just be grabbing those, man with the AVP Requiem Hot Toys and the Prop Replica Biohelmet and these 3 the wife is gonna shoot me

Hmmm i wonder whats gonna be 399, all those 3 have already been priced around the 130US mark. Ill just be grabbing those, man with the AVP Requiem Hot Toys and the Prop Replica Biohelmet and these 3 the wife is gonna shoot me

a couple of marines vs aliens?

alien queen coming out lift?

Look great and at a really nice price point. However, I don't collect this line so I won't be ordering but congrats to those of you that do. Looks like you got a nice dio to order.

Anyone looking forward to the Alien: Resurrection maquette?

Despite the movie being mediocre...I actually really liked the Alien design.

Back