AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette

Interesting... is it just going to be the PredAlien, which everyone has seen?!

Or is it something no one has seen yet...

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I think it is the predalien also but at that price i'll have to pass...:monkey2

No maquettes are worth it but the original Predator one with or without the mask i reckon

I'm thinking it'll be Wolf Predator.
$900 might be too much for something that has yet to prove itself on screen.

I'm thinking it's the Predalien hybrid. Between that and the Wolf Predator, I imagine SSC would rather tackle the hybrid because it is a completely new look as opposed to a variation on a Predator.

I wonder if it really is the Predalien, there have been numerous images already released of it, why would they want secrecy now, unless some element of the design reveals a feature of the beasts that gives away a plot point they don't want us to know, but the visual cat is out of the bag, we know how it looks.

You know.. I dont like this sh%# SS is pulling.You don't put an item up for order without showing what the hell it is.I mean their not even saying whether it's a predator or an alien WTF!!

If it is the Predalien you can count me out.That ugly fu%#ing thing is definetly not worth $849 to me,"Maybe" I'd buy it if HT made one,but if it's the Lone Predator I'm in 100%

You know.. I dont like this sh%# SS is pulling.You don't put an item up for order without showing what the hell it is.I mean their not even saying whether it's a predator or an alien WTF!!

If it is the Predalien you can count me out.That ugly fu%#ing thing is definetly not worth $849 to me,"Maybe" I'd buy it if HT made one,but if it's the Lone Predator I'm in 100%

Relax, it's marketing, they're trying to get a buzz going, which they've succeeded, and who cares if they put it up for order like this, not like you'll miss out on getting one, odds are no one is ordering this right now in the dark. FOX is holding them to secrecy, once they stop playing games SSC will reveal, no big deal.

While I'm not as passionate on this issue, I too feel this is a poor idea of not identifying the maquette ONLY because of the FlexPay cancellation policy. This is one time where it should be waived. Why should someone have to pay $20 for reserving this item only to find out it's something they don't want?

It's the Predalien. They have the link to the USAToday article on the orderpage.

I'm not getting it. I would much rather spend that kind of money on the Alien Warrior from Aliens.

Why are people so upset, just don't order it til you know what it is, there isn't going to be a sell out of an unknown item, there just isn't that many fans who'd blindly buy anything Alien or Predator without seeing it, especially at this price.

I don't think the USA Today article is a giveaway of the product, they also link the trailer. Those are just the two biggest peaks into the film that have been out so far so they're sharing them. If it's Predalien, I'd be tempted if it looks like the film enough, because with SSC over HT, you can get more slime effect on a statue than a figure.

:rotfl:lol They have meds for this sort of thing nowadays.:monkey3

Back