Anybody receive Galadriel or Amon Hen yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

Accorrding to the 5-7 day emails, both of these pieces should have started shipping along with the Wolverine diorama (which was delivered today). Has anybody received or gotten shipping confirmation yet for either of these?

My Amon Hen says 'Items Shipping Soon' in My Account. But I have not been charged and I have not received any shipping notices.
My Galadriel says Order Placed. That's it! :|

I'm at the Mercy of Adam on Galadriel and heard nothing from him that he has her yet.

Nice pics of the Amon Hen Enviro....:D

Has a bit more colour than the Helms Deep:lol

Hi Everyone,

We are getting Amon Hen this Tuesday and Wolverine is Wednesday (the Exclusive Wolverine that is). Also the 1/4 Scale Wolfman is this Wednesday.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

No notice for me on either of these yet. Galadriel is coming from Toy Anxiety, and Amon Hen from Alter Ego. So I'll probably be a week or two behind the curve (par for the course for me lately).:(

Robo, as long as you're in the curve, that's what counts. I am looking forward to Amon Hen to complete the Environment collection.

I saw the Wolverine statue at Toyfair last February and I loved it. I want to see how the exclusive head switch works and looks.

I didn't like the look of the SS Wolverine statue so I actually passed on it. 1st 1/2 scale I passed on with exception to Napoleon (does nothing for me) and Star Trek 1/4 Scales. I like Star Trek, but not enough to buy Spock & Kirk.

Mike
:ted

Galadriel got delayed due to trucking snaffu...
She's be on the truck Monday or Tuesday... on her way to LA warehouse...

Amon Hen, Eomer & Eowyn helms, Isengard plaque
all coming next week to Texas.

Galadriel and Buckelberry show "shipping soon".

Got my Amon-Hen friday... LOVE IT!

Galadriel is the only new piece i haven't ordered.... i am confident i can pick this up later for an easy $100

Back