Official HT Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1) *Old thread, don't get yer hopes up*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Here at last is all the juicy info, clarks suit looks great, and those head sculpts! looks like a bargain to me!

Hot Toys - Movie Masterpiece series - MMS50 - SUPERMAN RETURNS
- 12 inches SUPERMAN / CLARK KENT action figure (2 in 1 version)
==========================================================

A 2 in 1 version of Superman/Clark Kent collectible figure set, true to 1:6 scale, includes the highly detail costume of Superman outfit.

This set comes with:
- 12 inches high Superman action figure with new sculpted head**
- Additional business suit as Clark Kent’s costume including white shirt, tie, jacket and pants with a pair of brown shoes
- Additional new sculpt Clark Kent figure head featured with glasses**
- A pair of interchangeable hand
- Display base with the SUPERMAN RETURNS logo and a SUPERMAN nameplate
- Limited production run**
**Highlights

Release date: Q4, 2007

1Superman2in1.jpg

2Superman2in1.jpg

3Superman2in1.jpg

4Superman2in1.jpg

5Superman2in1.jpg

6Superman2in1.jpg

4Superman2in1.jpg

5Superman2in1.jpg

6Superman2in1.jpg

7Superman2in1.jpg

Re: Official Hot Toys Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1)

******! Those look better than the original stellar Superman figures. Now what to do...? Sell off Mine and buy the new ones?

What's the deal with making Clark's look so disheveled around the collar and shoulders?

After the first one (and compared to the Madicom version) why haven't they change the fabric of his cape to crimson leather ?

Nice! Thanks for the info Wookster!
But damn, 4th Quarter of this year?!!!
No way will I be able to buy him. Hopefully the more of these that are out there, the more easily it will be to buy one affordably at a later date.

Toys2 has jor-el up for order no supes yet.

Not a Superman fan, so pass for me. Although I will say that this is one fantastic figure. These days though, i'd expect nothing less from HT :rock

I prefer the original Supes. The new diamond pattern on the suit is just a bit much for me, even if it is film accurate, and whoever is doing these sculpts is going overboard on the skin textures.

Paint apps. are far superior though.

I thought the skin texture was a bit much myself but we are looking at a blown up picture of the sculpt. I bet in hand it's a lot more subtle.

MUST order this! Now I don't feel so bad about missing out on the first HT Supes! :chew

Thing is Jase, as a DCD 13" collector like myself, you almost feel guilty purchasing that version of the 2 in 1 Superman figure vs. the vastly better version that Hot Toys has put out.

I can't buy both.. so I feel it only is fair and makes sense to get rid of my DCD Supes. Free up room. Help pay for the new HT Supes.

Thing is Jase, as a DCD 13" collector like myself, you almost feel guilty purchasing that version of the 2 in 1 Superman figure vs. the vastly better version that Hot Toys has put out.

I can't buy both.. so I feel it only is fair and makes sense to get rid of my DCD Supes. Free up room. Help pay for the new HT Supes.

I want it all! :lol

The two lines are completely seperate to me and will be displayed as such. So more is better. :D

I really only want a HT Supes...don't care anything about the HT Clark Kent. Maybe I should just pick up one of the first HT versions since they will be more available now.

Last edited:

Is it just me, but the new Superman suit, with the that diamond textile on it, is really bringing out the body's definition? Looks more ripped, also the suit does look tighter so it could be that also...

I prefer the original Supes. The new diamond pattern on the suit is just a bit much for me, even if it is film accurate, and whoever is doing these sculpts is going overboard on the skin textures.

Paint apps. are far superior though.

The diamond pattern kills it for me, too. It's not really film accurate because the diamonds on the suit...

...are like the same exact size as the ones on the toy.

4Superman2in1.jpg

I think a 1:6 representation would be closer to the dots on the V1 suit...

Agreed, the HT diamond patterns look a bit busy but it is a beautiful figure, you guys getting it won't be disappointed.

Of Course, I love mine...

DSC02385.jpg

Wish it would go up for order like Jor-el

Back