Just wondering...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VTX

Has anyone heard the rumor about Sideshow producing an Exclusive LOTR statue just for the SS Freaks ?:rolleyes
Bill
:ar

Nope and I think you can pretty much guarantee this won't happen. SS would have to go in and get a deal worked out with NL and Weta to do it.

I very much doubt it. All that would happen, as with all of the exclusives, is that they would be sold to some 'collectors' who would then give it a few weeks and then put them on ebay.

'Exclusive' doesn't really exist in this context.

ya....... its gonna be a balrog fighting a cavetroll under orthanc with the witchking in true form looking on in 1/4 scale

Hi Everyone,

If I had my wish on these, I would want 2 more statues of bad guys. First, the Leader Uruk who was standing on the rock and initiated the charge in Two Towers. Second, that ugly Orc who Samwise killed in the ROTK scene near the end.

Mike
:ted

wishes

Wishes! Why not go for ones that are blatantly missing? Like a Faramir statue or Denethor bust! Exclusive, schmexclusive! SS/W won't even need to make it for this forum!

Re: wishes

Wish for the moon and then settle for less..:dance
I liked the idea someone had about an exclusive book of all their LOTR catalogs...:p

Come on SS, show us some customer appreciation and gives us SS Freaks SOMETHING for our support and Moola..:dunno
Bill
:gandalf

Ugm.......

HELLO!!! :whip

They did already, that piece of SH** called "Peter Jackson as a Corsair" !!!!:thwak
Remember YOU all were asking and practically begging for it!!! ;) :fart :puke :x :sick

Re: Ugm.......

They did already, that piece of SH** called "Peter Jackson as a Corsair" !!!!

Give that a rest would ya!!! Some of us actually like this piece.

Besides the MUMAK was the piece they did for the FANS!!!!

Ugm nope...........

Besides the MUMAK was the piece they did for the FANS!!!!

Nope, it was this pathetic piece of SH**....... you cried and you recieved!!! :lol ;) Now enjoy it!!!! :puke

Re: Ugm nope...........

Did you order the PJ statue M? If not then why the @#%$ do you care? If you didn't nobody gives a rats ass if you like it or don't!

LOL

If you didn't nobody gives a rats ass if you like it or don't!

Nor does ANYBODY care that you love EVERYTHING SS puts out, trust me NOBODY!!! ;) ;)

Josh, for the love of god, let somebody have there own opinion without you chiming in, just once………….;) :banana :bliss

Re: LOL

Saying something is @#%$ is not an opinion thats a statement! An opinion is giving reasons why you don't like something.

Back