SSF vs GGC Halo 3 Tourny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I figure this deserves it's own thread (and can hopefully be stickied by a Mod).

We need 8 guys to go against the 8 they have lined up. It looks like we will be playing on a Friday or Saturday night. I would like to get at least 10 names down in case some can't make it.

Though we will be facing another board, please keep in mind that this is just a friendly competition. While I expect it to be competitive (you all know how I play :monkey3), I would like to keep it civil as well. Trash talking is welcome, but keep it clean and don't be a dick. Some of you have shown an interest in this tourny in the other thread and now it's time to back up those words with some kick ass play.

1. Darth Loki
2. Yippy K Aye
3. Baglesncheesey
4. Kain
5. Bad Moon
6. Ill Jedi
7. Congerking
8. My Lord

Reserves
1. P!tu
2. Baglesncheesey
3. Kitfisto
4. Karma
5. DarkArtist81
6. Ironfingaz
7. mfoga
8. fritz
9. The Josh
10. anyone else that I forgot

Reserves are in no particular order. I'd feel bad if we didn't use reserves that regularly play with us but it's hard to choose when you have 20 people and 8 slots.

If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here. Don't PM me and have me change the list and look like the bad guy *cough* Ill *cough*

Last edited:
Put me down as a reserve as I know we have better players & want the board represented as best as possible

Put me down as a reserve as I know we have better players & want the board represented as best as possible

Ummmmm, I think you are one of our better players. You're always at the top of our k/d ratio.

I finished 3rd bottom in qualification for our tourny using the k/d ratio

who cares, I want people who will be there and that know how to play. Jason is at the bottom of k/d ratio too but he knows how to get the job done in team battles.

I'll play if you need to fill the roster. If someone better comes along they can have my slot to insure the best team is playing, but put me in for now as we will see who else has interest.

If your playing friday or saturday then i'm in... Only this saturday (Nov. 3) i can't play untill after 7:30-8:00 PM EST.
I don't really know how i rank and team play you have to ask Ill Jedi and Havoyk how i'm doing:D So you can put me down on whichever list you want.

Loki,

Don't forget we can't play Fri. Caps/Flyers game is Friday night.

Ohh you put Karma on list but me on reserve what are you trying to say?:monkey3

I made the thread sticky as requested.

I think it would be a lot of fun to play in a tournament one day, but my Halo skills are so poor that I would be a huge hindrance to any team I might join, lol. Is there a way for a neutral player to run around the battlefield and cheer you on?

Back