Not too New but I figure I better post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMelnik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since I have been in chat for Spooktacular almost nonstop since Thursday, I figured I should post here more as I have chatted to a great bunch of guys in the chat room.

My name is Lance and I live in the Long Beach area here in California. I work in Beverly Hills as a Chief Technical Officer for a nationwide placement agency.

You name it, I do it in the computer industy. Web, hardware, software, engineering, networking, etc....

Anyway, I started out collecting McFarlane Spawn figs when they were from Todd Toys up until series 18, then stopped collecting until McFarlane started making sports figs.

I mainly collected Football and Hockey only then lost interest in those and turned my attention to statues and busts.

My first statue was The Crow Returns Bust. I now have all but one version of that Bust (The Atrocity version) which I can't seem to find anywhere. Then I started collecting Gentle Giants Star Wars Clone and Sith busts.

One day I saw a Blade Factory X Bust and Statue. I bought the bust and had to find the statue as I am a huge Blade fan. (I eventually acquired the Blade Statue from Danny at Statue Forum. )

That lead me to Sideshow a few years ago and at first I only collected the X-Files and Buffy Figs for my wife. (By the way I still need a Skinner and Krychek :D:eek: )

My first real Statue from Sideshow was the Maul Premium Format. I have added the Drake Trinity Statue to it and currently have The Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper on pre-order along with, Gandalf the Grey, The Thing and numerous other items that my wife enjoys.

So that is me and my collecting in a nutshell.

If you visit some of the other boards and see LaMelnik, that more than likely is me and my first intention is to help others.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Welcome to the Freak Show Lance! Great to see you step out of the shadows and make yourself heard. I look forward to seeing you around more from now on.

Lance is one of the most stand up guys I know ! :chew

Truly a Brutha from another Mutha !!!!

About time you joined up !!!! Glad to see you are well ! ! !!

Been here for a while just lurked mainly.

But that will change now :D

How goes it Sean? I got your voicemail and will try to call this weekend.

Thanks Brutha!!!!

Back