Hi all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

undertaker631

Hello all, i'm a new member @ this forum...
I collect sideshow/weta lotr statue's and such...
I live in Holland...Acme moviestore is my main suplier :p
Hope i'll enjoy and learn from international experience from this forum, cause i am also a member of collectblez forum in Holland/belgium...

my collection sofar:

Busts:
king ellendil
Isildur
Gil-Galad
Elrond
Grima
Uruk-Hai swordsman
Lurtz
Mouth of Sauron
Galadriel
All 4 Battle trolls
Cave Troll
Gimli
High-Elven Warior
Ghaladrim warior
Beserker
Eomer
Ringwraith
Steed

Statues
Ringwraith on steed
King of the dead
Eowyn
Morgul Lord
Arwen
Legolas
Mini-Balrog
Orc overseeer

One Helm:
Helm of Sauron

8.gif
Taker:banana

Nice Collection :toast

Yeah, I bet you do. Kinky kinky. Tch tch. Young people today. No respect I tell ya. Especially not that brat today at work at the hotel who insisted on driving his remote controlled mini up and down the bloody corridor both preventing people from working and guests from sleeping! My god. I wanted to step on the bloody machine. Then his BROTHER comes out and plays too! Bah! God I hate bank holidays. At least I got double pay. Do you know, they told us we could leave early, as soon as we're finished with everything, JUST so we could enjoy our bank holiday! Bollards. The tight gimps just wanted to pay us as little as possible. Old cranky rich owners of hotels, I tell you.....

Anyway.....

Welcome! I went to Holland once, briefly at school to look at some war memorial....or was that Belgium....either way, I love Benelux! I'm particularly a fan of Dennis Bergkamp.

re

I'm particularly a fan of Dennis Bergkamp.

I guess someone has to be. I release you from this spell, Frodoeyes!! :lol :p

Hi, and welcome. :wave Undertaker, eh? Seen one, touch one, smell one...as my work experience supervisor once told me. :puke

Re: re

Welcome,

Great collection you got there already,have a great time here.

Regards Linda:saruman

Back