Sideshow sculptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Erick Sosa and I am freelance sculptor.
I happen to be working on some cool things for Sideshow among other companies, and I am very glad to be working with the guys again.
I sculpted Chucky (2 versions for SS as well).
I have to confess I wasn't aware of this place...I like the threads and the environment seems really cool!
Take care,
-Erick
Please visit my gallery
www.thesculptorscorner.com/Sosa.htm
www.ericksosa.com

Welcome bro. It's always great to have the very talented people that feed our obsession among us.

Don't be shy but stay out of the sand box :monkey3

Welcome!

And don't worry about what those guys at Sideshow tell you, it's perfectly ok to discuss what you're working on with us. There's no secrets among Sideshow Freaks. :D

awesome.

seen a lot of your work on the other boards.

welcome :rock

Nice to have you aboard... You will learn alot about what we like, dislike and desire in our sculpts. Good choice on joining us ! :chew

If one of those Chucky's was the 15" then I have to say that everyone at my work is terrified of him and thinks he looks creepy as hell... so great job. :D

Thank you all,
I am currently working on a a bunch of care bears for Sideshow....tons of detail... lol!
Just kidding, I am glad to be here, anyone know if it's ok to show your own works here?
Just wondering.
Thanks,
-E

You can show it here, but usually we see them either in the custom section (even though your stuff becomes production) or sometimes in the relevant forum. Like SW, Horror, etc.

Welcome aboard Erick. Please do show your work - probably the relevant section would get the most exposure. So Chucky would go in horror, etc.

Last edited:
Back