ROY! ROY! ROY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol...man.. Abstracht,every spooktacular you make a thread about Roy...I hope this year will deliver...

Is this the week?

Could it be that we will finally get our favourite pretend Jason?

What would be the exclusive?

I'd say his Ambulance drivers unform as the exclusive. His mask did come off at the end so there should be a removable mask included. Having an Ambulance outfit would be a cool swap.

Bring on ROY!!

Roy234.png

Honestly I wouldn't mind a Tommy Jarvis addition as well, although I'd prefer the John Shepard likeness over the other possibilities.

As much as I do want to see a Roy and Jason 8 why in the name of God did they only produce the one Myers?

Regardless, if they made a Roy i'd be all over it, I have all the Jason's I want sans part III. That damn part III is so much!

On a serious note, if they made a Roy the idea of a head swap is great but also his Ambulance Driver uniform would also be cool too! C'mon Sideshow, if we're not going to see a new Myers then complete the Friday series!

Because besides what Halloween fanboys may say, Michael Myers pretty much always had the same look. Yes I know, the mask is slightly different but not enough to warrant another figure that at the end of the day will look similar to the first one. If anyone needs some new figures it's Leatherface, he looked very different in every movie.

Because besides what Halloween fanboys may say, Michael Myers pretty much always had the same look. Yes I know, the mask is slightly different but not enough to warrant another figure that at the end of the day will look similar to the first one.

Then take another look at the one Sideshow has already made. If any character desperately needs a more refined, updated version, it's Michael Myers!! That one missed the mark completely.

Because besides what Halloween fanboys may say, Michael Myers pretty much always had the same look. Yes I know, the mask is slightly different but not enough to warrant another figure that at the end of the day will look similar to the first one. If anyone needs some new figures it's Leatherface, he looked very different in every movie.

Nah man, not true. Myers is different in each movie (besides 1 and 2 of course). Don't get me wrong, i'm a die hard Jason fan, but Myers deserves another figure.

Yes, I would love to see a Shanks version if there is lets say only one more to be produced. The only one we have could pass for part IV but i'm sorry its not the likeness of part 1.

I love the current Sideshow Myers but I just think they could have done a better job.

Back on topic though................ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

Back