• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christmas Please!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I just thought I would post this although I dont have a chance in hell. LOL! I am looking for all of the Hot Toys Aliens Marines. Please help a fellow FREAK out! This has been the worst mistake in my life not buying them. I have said this in several threads. HELP ME MAKE MY CHRISTMAS DREAMS COME TRUE. Thanks guys! :cool:

You seriously want to buy ALL of them, this late in the game?

Damn dude, good luck!!

I'll keep an eye out, if I spot any I'll let ya know. :rock

You seriously want to buy ALL of them, this late in the game?

Damn dude, good luck!!

I'll keep an eye out, if I spot any I'll let ya know. :rock

They were on my Christmas list for my wife. God bless her though naturally she can't find them now and I am left to fend for myself. This is what I wanted this year for Christmas. LOL!

I have an extra Hudson mint in box. He's Rob's if he wants him but I haven't heard back so if he passes on him I'll let you know.

Yeah, bro... If you can score an extra Hudson I can help you MAKE him into Hicks... :D

I will also keep a look out for you. Who knows what we may find?

I'm still waiting to here from Bob but if he passes I was going to give him an extra Hicks head with it since I no longer need to do the Hudson to Hicks transformation so if he passes I can give you the Hicks head so that might help you there.

I'm still waiting to here from Bob but if he passes I was going to give him an extra Hicks head with it since I no longer need to do the Hudson to Hicks transformation so if he passes I can give you the Hicks head so that might help you there.

Cool any help would be great! I really want to try to track this set down.

Christmas may have came early! :chew

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Aliens: Hicks 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6310) = $84.99
1 x Aliens: Vasquez 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6311) = $84.99
1 x Aliens: Apone 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6312) = $84.99
Sub-Total: $254.97
United States Postal Service (1 x 12lbs) (Priority Mail): $14.20

I also bought a Drake from Amazingcomics.com. I have never dealt with either of these companies. *Crosses Fingers*

Christmas may have came early! :chew

Products
1 x Aliens: Hicks 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6310) = $84.99
1 x Aliens: Vasquez 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6311) = $84.99
1 x Aliens: Apone 12-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (SID6312) = $84.99
Sub-Total: $254.97
United States Postal Service (1 x 12lbs) (Priority Mail): $14.20

I also bought a Drake from Amazingcomics.com. I have never dealt with either of these companies. *Crosses Fingers*

if you can PM me the website!! :monkey5

edit: nevermind I see it

I think that might be the place I thought I bought them at only to find out later they were actually out of stock. If it was them they did put the money back within a day or two. On the plus side, it now says out of stock so maybe they are keeping it up to date and you bought the last ones. IF so great find and congrates!

I think that might be the place I thought I bought them at only to find out later they were actually out of stock. If it was them they did put the money back within a day or two. On the plus side, it now says out of stock so maybe they are keeping it up to date and you bought the last ones. IF so great find and congrates!

Yeah I checked and it didn't say out of stock. *Crosses Fingers*

Yeah I checked and it didn't say out of stock. *Crosses Fingers*

My guess is that they are a poorly run website that never updates there items.

When I was on the hunt for these earlier this year I found about 5 online stores that all had these "in stock". Being very skeptical that they were actually in stock I contacted all them and none actually had them.

Good luck badmoon, but I would be VERY surprised if they had them, and at retail cost.

My guess is that they are a poorly run website that never updates there items.

When I was on the hunt for these earlier this year I found about 5 online stores that all had these "in stock". Being very skeptical that they were actually in stock I contacted all them and none actually had them.

Good luck badmoon, but I would be VERY surprised if they had them, and at retail cost.

Thanks! I don't think I will ever see them but I have to try.

Back