Hot Toys Military - PMC OPERATOR - spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Just recieved the spec, I can feel a few Father Christmas with attitude bashes coming on! -

Newsletter-
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/ftpshare/Webphotos/email/22102007/index.html

====================================================================
Hot Toys Military - PMC OPERATOR - PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR 07 ver.
====================================================================

This 1/6th full gear collectible figure comes with:

Uniform
l Tactical shirt **
l Fast Attack Plate Carrier **
l Shemagh **
l Jeans
l Backpack
l Duty Belt
l Emergency Rappelling Belt
l Cap

Accessories
l MICH Headset System
l AN/PRC-148
l ISR Radio w/ Pouch
l frame Ballistic Goggles
l Sunglasses
l Assault Gloves
l Bottle w/ Pouch
l Dump Magazine Pouch
l Pistol Magazine Pouch
l Triple Magazine Pouch
l Double Magazine Pouch
l Pistol Magazine Case **
l Knee pad
l Tactical Boot
l Light sticks
l Flashlight w/ Holster
l 5LED Light
l Watches
l Ballistic Hard Plates
l Ball-Point Pen
l Folding Knife
l Carbiner
l Patches

Weapons
l AKM **
l M9 w/ adapter platform **
l Pistol w/ tactical holster platform **

** highlight features

Release date: end NOV – DEC, 2007

PMC07_1.jpg

PMC07_2.jpg

PMC07_3.jpg

PMC07_4.jpg

Many more pics here-

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=3&pid=321

And weapon set available as extra-

Hot Toys Military - 1/6th scale MODERN FIREARMS COLLECTION SERIES 3
===========================================================

** NINE (9) firearms designs inclusive:
l AKM w/ Adjustable Amplifier Flash Hider
l AKM w/ Drum Mag
l AKM w/ Folding Grip
l M4 w/ ARFX-E Stock
l M4 w/ Duostock
l M14 SOCOM II
l M14 SOCOM w/ Silencer
l DRAGUNOR SVD
l M40 w/ Silencer
** Simple assembly required
Release date: Q4, 2007- Q1, 2008
FirearmsSeries3.jpg

That looks sweet. I really like Hot Toys military figures, I just wish they where about $30 cheaper. I have to spend over $100 on non-licensed figures. One of these days I am gonna break down and get me a couple of these.

Ahhhh! That is so badass!! Man, not sure if I can get him though, with all the stuff coming out and all my pre-orders of HT stuff (including Appleseed coming up), don't know if i'll have the money for him.

Siiiiick figure though.

321PMC302x439_2.jpg

The headsculpt reminds me of someone but can't quite put my finger on it...

edit: could it be The Dude?

Last edited:
It's the love child of Kurt Russell and Charlton Heston... :monkey5

I'm not a military man but that figure kicks ARSE! Mee likey... :D

That is awesome, and incredibly detailed. If it didn't cost so much I would probably pick it up.

Looks like Will Ferrell in that SNL skit..."I gotta tell ya fellas, I need some more cowbell!" Just keep the sunglasses on him.

Well , I caved and so this will be my 1st H.T Military figure ! I'm selling off most of my D.M.L and B.B.I figures ( running out of storage space) and intend on focusing my collection on Hot Toys Movie Masterpieces . I have always admired the ( military) Hot Toys figures from afar , but had little intention of starting collecting them as my interest in military subjects has waned since the Predators , Aliens and Terminators came onto the scene ( The cost was also a factor ). I'm afraid though , that this figure is just TOO cool to resist ! I'm also well aware that this is probably just the beginning 'cos after all , I started off by saying to myself , " that Scar Predator is pretty cool , I might get one of those " and here I am, six Predators , three Aliens , two Terminators and a squad of Colonial Marines later ! Damn you Hot Toys , just when I thought I'd got out ,they keep dragging me back in ! ( Adopts Al Pacino voice and mannerisms .):rolleyes:
P.s , If anyone owns this figure and has any pics and comments , I'd be very interested in them .

Well , I caved and so this will be my 1st H.T Military figure ! I'm selling off most of my D.M.L and B.B.I figures ( running out of storage space) and intend on focusing my collection on Hot Toys Movie Masterpieces . I have always admired the ( military) Hot Toys figures from afar , but had little intention of starting collecting them as my interest in military subjects has waned since the Predators , Aliens and Terminators came onto the scene ( The cost was also a factor ). I'm afraid though , that this figure is just TOO cool to resist ! I'm also well aware that this is probably just the beginning 'cos after all , I started off by saying to myself , " that Scar Predator is pretty cool , I might get one of those " and here I am, six Predators , three Aliens , two Terminators and a squad of Colonial Marines later ! Damn you Hot Toys , just when I thought I'd got out ,they keep dragging me back in ! ( Adopts Al Pacino voice and mannerisms .):rolleyes:
P.s , If anyone owns this figure and has any pics and comments , I'd be very interested in them .

I don't think he's even out yet. January 2008.

Congrats on the jump to Hot Toys military. They're amazing figures.

Headsculpt looks more like Russel Crowe, to me. Too bad I'm not into military figures, looks like a pretty cool figure...

Well , my P.M.C arrived a couple of days ago and what can I say ? It's a FANTASTIC figure ! The quality of the gear, headsculpt and body is outstanding . A few (very) minor quibbles aside ( some parts are VERY fragile!) this is already high on my list of favourite figures . Although I'd intended to phase out my military collecting , all of these new figures are on my new year shopping list . DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!! ( Again!):rotfl
pmc011.jpg

Last edited:
thundergod: where are you located? I have this guy on pre-order thru vikingplayground.com, just wondering when Imight receive it. Thanks. Looks like a great figure.

Back