Hot Toys Military - THE CIA COMMANDOS - spec-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
It' guess the celebrity time again, I'm getting a bit of James Dean coming through, not sure though. Amazing looking figure again, spec just arrived-

Here's the news letter-
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/ftpshare/Webphotos/email/22102007/index.html

Hot Toys Military - THE CIA COMMANDOS - GROUP OF OPERATIONS IN IRAQ (GOI)
==========================================================================

This 1/6th full gear collectible figure comes with:

Uniform
l Stealth jacket **
l T-shirt
l ACU pants
l ACU Recon Vest **
l Backpack
l Duty Belt
l Knit Watch Cap

Accessories
l MBITR TASC Headset
l F3 radio w/ pouch
l AN/ PVS-7B NVG
l LST-5C SATCOM
l Digital Camcorder
l Digital Camera
l GPS
l Pistol Magazine Case **
l M14 Magpul **
l M14 Magazine Pouches **
l Utility pouch
l Pistol Magazine Pouch
l Strobe light w/ Pouch
l Sunglasses
l frame ballistic Goggles
l Tactical Gloves **
l Watches
l Knee Pads
l Assault Boots
l Map
l Patches

Weapons
l M14 SOCOM w/ silencer **
l Pistol w/ tactical holster platform **

** highlight features

Release date: end NOV – DEC, 2007

CIAgoi_1.jpg

CIAgoi_2.jpg

CIAgoi_3.jpg

CIAgoi_4.jpg

Many more pics here-
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=3&pid=320

Holy flip! I've never bought a military figure because usually they just never interest me at all, but this one just looks fantastic! Where do I buy this guy? I'm not a military fan and this will likely be the only time I get one, but MAN I want it! Such a cool looking figure! How much should I start saving?

Authorized dealer right HERE

Hi DarkKnight2k4 - Have you used them before? They have a few figures I'm interested in, but I'm a newbie here so please pardon me in advance if they're commonly considered on these boards to be reliable.

Thanks!

Hi DarkKnight2k4 - Have you used them before? They have a few figures I'm interested in, but I'm a newbie here so please pardon me in advance if they're commonly considered on these boards to be reliable.

Thanks!

Toys2 is a excellent dealer!! I, as have MANY here, shopped with them and had no probs.

You should have no worries about Toys2, they are great.

Toys2 is a excellent dealer!! I, as have MANY here, shopped with them and had no probs.

You should have no worries about Toys2, they are great.

Ah, thank you very much for the confirmation!

They're going to hurt my wallet...

Kinda looks a little like Vince Vaughn...

And seriously, HT needs to stop kicking so much ass! Now they even have Capt F buying military figs?!?

Thanks!

They are great ! Perfect items shipped from Canada.

They are one of the few Hot Toys AUTHORIZED dealers out there.

I order twice from them so far and not disappointed at all.

I may, or may not get one of these. Maybe this one...

I like Toys2 but i'm really not down for paying $20 just to ship something. If you live in the USA I recommend Viking Playground (vikingplayground.com) as Alexei is cool and always ships fast as hell.

I dont know dude, I am still waiting for my Saw Gunner that I ordered weeks ago... and he has them in stock on his page... odd...

I dont know dude, I am still waiting for my Saw Gunner that I ordered weeks ago... and he has them in stock on his page... odd...

did you pay for it? if you preordered, after 20 or 30 days of preorder Alexei will resend you a payment request via paypal. If not check there and see if they emailed you a request for payment.

Also, if you're interested in asking questions Alexei is usually always online at the OSW forum, username is vikingplayground

Back