Any Love for a Newb!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigdaddyrob

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

Man it's Good To be home! There are stories, and some good times and bad times and all of the above but thats for some other time! Just wanted to send out much love to my brothers and sisters here and let you know how much I missed you. Thanks for the Love And Suppourt during my time away ~ It ment more then you could ever know ~ So lets make with the Love and Poly! :grouphug

:ted

Glad to see your back! :bliss :bliss

We've been missing your posts which seems like forever. :wave

ROB!!! Glad your back bro, we missed you. :rock We recently called off the search crew.

CT0030-Searching.jpg

Good to have you back Rob! You've been missed!

:toast :toast :toast :toast :toast :toast

:grouphug My Many Thanks Guyz! Havn't missed much ? You mean you guyz didn't take the time while I was gone to turn this place into a swinging pad for sexy ladies that love the poly! A place where lovely ladies the world over could come and complain about how they just wish they had a man (and or women) to love them and understand there addiction for poly, and maybe a friend with some shelf space for an extra Balrog or 2 ~ God what have you guys been doing! :dance :bliss

Side Note: Really diggin this dude :bliss :bliss :bliss

Bdiddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... where have you been my dear dear friend... sooooo glad you are back... now email me dammit :grouphug

Back