Wait List Success

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DonnamiraTook

Much to my surprise I just received an email from Sideshow telling me that an "Escape off the Road" has become available from the waitlist.

So don't give up hope. You just never know.

I'm in EU and got a Waitlist Escape plaque :bow :bow :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Wait list fulfillment

Just a heads up, that most of these wait lists are being recalled in Europe from stock discovered during a hand count of the EU warehouse. Of those lists there were Escape plaques, cave troll busts, Gollum busts, Arwen statues, eleven infantry busts, Ringwraith on Steeds, and Samaritans. Please note that there were only a few of each found and obviously not everyone on the wait list was recalled, only those from the EU.

Best,
Chicky

Well, if anyone in Europe has the chance to pick up an extra RWOS, I'd be interested in buying one. ;)

Thanks,

Seion

Well, now I am waiting for my "ooops, we made a mistake" as I am not in the EU.

Oh well.

I'm in the EU and got a waitlist success for the Elessar Statue.

They must be finding stuff all over the place!

shell
x
:toast :gimli

My Waitlist Golden Hall went to "processing" today, as per plan :bow :bow :bliss :bliss

My Escape plaque Wait list request became an order! :bliss

I decided to get the Escape Plaque thanks to WetaNutt, SamAKALiz, and LOTR fan's convincing. :D

MY wait list request for the WOLFMAN 1/4 turned into a order yesterday!!! I AM so looking forward to this piece!! Thanks to Oxbeard for the great review!!

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

Escape off The Road is now a proper order too!!!

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

:bonk :eye :bonk

Yep! Same here and for my Orc Swordsman bust! :banana

I also got an shipping email for the second chance offer on the Wounded Orc! :banana

Psycho Cenobite :hat

I am glad that it is working for those in the EU.:banana

As a collector, it is good to see other collectors get the pieces at their "regular" price.

Regardless of who gets them, Sideshow is going to get rid of their stock.......not everybody may agree with their Wait List.......but listen to "Chicky". Lets just hope that the collectors get them & not the ebay resellers.

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

I hope I can get a waitlist succss for orthanc which cost only 75USD but 1500USD in the street.... =))

The witchking crown is also not a bad option... the last one on ebay closed at 7xx USD!! ridiculous!!

I hope I can get a waitlist succss for orthanc which cost only 75USD but 1500USD in the street.... =))

You and the 5000 other people on the list hope the same. :lol

My Daddy Balrog waitlist finally came through. Turns out they had to grab the one on the Sideshow lobby display case in order to fulfill my order. Very nice of them.

:naughty

I've just received the invoice fer Escape of the Road :bow :thud :bow :thud :bow :thud

It'll prolly be here this time next week :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

So, where's the Golden Hall :dunno :dunno :p :p

Back