Hello, just signed up. Photos of my Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hello, just signed up. Photow of my Collection

Cool collection. That pic of all the boxes looks familiar. Welcome!

Damn! Where did you get all the Tombstone figures? Are they customs?

GREAT collection too man!

Welcome! I am sure you will be happy with what Sideshow offers. :D

Thanks guys. Yes Voorhees27, the Tombstone figures are custom bashes. Badmoon, I have sideshow figures. Beside my Terminators, I have the Western figures, James Bond and Star Wars in those boxes. Just waited for my IKEA display cases to display them. If your refering to the
forum, yes I've been lurking for a long time, but just learned to post photos.

Welkome and very nice collection!!!! Like what the others have said, those Tombstone figures totally rock!! I love the Old West stuff....very cool. Can't wait to see more pics when you get your new shelves and break out the Sideshow stuff. :newangel

Welcome, you have a lot of cool and unique items in you collection! I think you'll fit right in.

G'day from Downunder

That is one impressive collection mate. I am in awe of the Tombstone figures. You have captured the look of these iconic characters perfectly.

I was also impressed by the pics of the sandtrooper on the dewback, nice.

Keep up the great work, and once the figures are in IKEA cabinets they look even better. I have the Detolfs, and these are the great for showing of 1/6 figures and statues.

Welcome to the boards:mexwave

Picture021.jpg

:rock :rock

Awesome collection you have there!!!

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Very nice collection, eclectic and considered.
Wish I'd picked up that Tak Catwoman!
Welcome.

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

:lol Thats right mista Kansas City law dog...............law don't go round here law dog!

I think i've watched that movie around 4-5 times in theatre and around 80 times on video/DVD. I want those figs sooooooo bad now!

:lol Thats right mista Kansas City law dog...............law don't go round here law dog!

I think i've watched that movie around 4-5 times in theatre and around 80 times on video/DVD. I want those figs sooooooo bad now!

Yes, they're certainly a PEACH of a HAND. :monkey5

Tombstone is probably one of my most quoted movies after Goonies, Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Cocktail! :rock

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walk over your grave."

I love this movie, as you can see. When Sideshow announced the release of Wyatt Earp I was excited. But as I started see photos it was hard to tell if it look like Kirk Russell. When I realized it was based on the real Earp, I started thinking how I could make it into the movie version. Don't get me wrong I loved the SS Earp, I just bought extra SS Erp and Holiday to use to kitbash with. I actually had already made Tombstone customs with CC GI Joes. The only one I still have is this Curly Bill. You can see the evolution of my Tombstone with this figure.

ClintLee.jpg

CBWEDH.jpg

The Black Flock coat on Wyatt is SS Doc's grey duster dyed black. The "Reconing" Holiday (hunt for the Cowboys) is wearing SS Earp's black cut down and sewn. The black pants are SS Earp's also as well as the white shirt and the boots are SS also. You get the idea.

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed my collection. I think 1/6 figures look best opened and displayed for the world to see. And tweeking and bash is the most fun I've ever had.

By the way I enjoy see other people's work just as much.

Regards
Leo

Last edited:

Thats it! I'm poping Tombstone in now! :chew

To this day I'm unsure why Val Kilmer got passed over for at least an oscar nomination for his portrayl of Doc Holiday. I know the competition was pretty stiff that year; In the Line of Fire - John Malkovich, In the Name of the Father - Pete Postlethwaite, Schindler's List - Ralph Fiennes, & What's Eating Gilbert Grape - Leonardo DiCaprio--but the winner that year? Tommy Lee Jones? Really? For what? :confused:

"What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. His NAME...is DOCTOR...Richard Kimble." :yuck:moon

Back