New Collectibles Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
New Collectibles Room ---- UPDATED 8.6.2008---- Pg.8

New pics begin on page 8 :wave

Last edited:
very impressive collection & outstanding shelving. and like most collectors myself included, we need a rather large room somewhere just to store the empty boxes:lol

looking forward to more stuff being put out. keep us updated

Very nice!!! Can't wait to see pics when you have it all done!! It's gonna be sweet!! :rock :rock

Wow! what a luxury LOTRFan! You actually have space to display your stuff!!! I know you'll have fun finalizing that room!

Nice! A lot of my collection looks like your closet right now.
I'm afraid I have the very same problem. Isn't that a drag!? I soooo want to put my stuff on display, and it is getting worse with every new piece I get. I need more space!!!!

I'm afraid I have the very same problem. Isn't that a drag!? I soooo want to put my stuff on display, and it is getting worse with every new piece I get. I need more space!!!!

It sure is, but you know you can either buy it now and store it; or spend a fortune trying to catch up when you have the room --- that was my thinking anyway.

Thanks for comments all. :duff

Looks Awesome, Matt :rock

A big congrats on the new house and a room soley for collectibles :chew

I'll give you a ring next time I visit Vegas :D

Looks good Matt, nice job. I'd just worry about all that weight on those detolfs....

Lookin' Good! I see you're busy keeping IKEA in business, like many of us :lol

I used to be one to throw boxes away, but now with all these Exclusive figures I feel odd not keeping them. Consequently I'm getting a ton of them clogging up my closet and garage.

Nice start with the display! And congrats on the new home. :rock

PS. The Scout Swordsman Statue even looks cool still in the box. :wacky

looks ace man, kinda similar display idea to a lot of people here, myself included, those detolfs are too cheap to not get a load of them, just need to make sure you have strong floorboards!
Only thing mate, i think you have the bow on Lurtz PF the wrong way, the string should be almost resting against his arm. though it may just be how the pic angles been taken?:maul

Back