Streetfighter 4 game trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad ass. I know ive seen Udon doing some H-def Sprites for a reamke of street fighter 2 but Im not well informed on this.:chew

Bad ass. I know ive seen Udon doing some H-def Sprites for a reamke of street fighter 2 but Im not to informed on this.:chew

EDIT = sorry for the double post

I'm impressed with the 3-D look mixed with the 2-D play style.....but I don't like the new look of Ryu and Ken.....they are too blocky and I hate the overdone cartoony reactions that the characters have. Its like they tried too hard to create something new with the old flair when I think they could have achieved more if they just just gone 3-D with the 2-D look......I'm withholding judgment but I'm not overly excited as I was when I first heard about it....

I HATE IT!!. Im a huge mugen and 2d fighting fan , and believe me this is a mistake , the realm of 3d should not clash with street fighter. They should of brought a new street fighter but keep it 2d. This to me looks horrible , if they mess this up the ruin the street fighter name , its too big of a risk!.
Those idiots!. Like crash bandicoot and spyro and a hell of a load more this is sureley to end the series with a a big ugly bang!.
Im sad now!. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The game is still OVER A YEAR AWAY...I'm sure they'll fine-tune a lot of things along the way and even so it may get the point where they change the whole direction of the game's look.

Only time will tell, bring on SFIV!!!

Back