Angel Box Set Available at Best Buy... NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent, a surface that i can paint my models on! :lol actually i know alot of people that love buffy and angel. i have never been able to sit through the show. if you can't have good acting, at least give us boobs! :google

Looks pretty cool but I already have each season on DVD. No need to get them again unless it's HD.

excellent, a surface that i can paint my models on! :lol actually i know alot of people that love buffy and angel. i have never been able to sit through the show. if you can't have good acting, at least give us boobs! :google

Well, thanks for stopping by...

:confused:

Well, thanks for stopping by...

:confused:

not a problem. i stopped by because i bought an angel figure for my 14 year old girl cousin. i thought only teenage girls liked angel and was surprised to see that some guys do too. :monkey3

yeah, a star wars fan talking about what good acting is. thats a laugh and a half. have you seen the prequels?

the special effects make up for the sometimes crappy acting. what does buffy and angel have to make up for the lack of acting talent? and don't say angel's pecks or i'll vomit! :lol

the special effects make up for the sometimes crappy acting. what does buffy and angel have to make up for the lack of acting talent? and don't say angel's pecks or i'll vomit! :lol

Tylerd... don't you see you're standing in a glass house? So please put down the stone. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Last edited:
Tylerd... don't you see you're standing in a glass house? So please put down the stone. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

honestly, i haven't seen enough of the show to give a fair judgement. are the effects as good as star wars? :rolleyes:

just like a guy will give up sleep for sex, some will give up good acting for special effects. :lol

You can't compare the budget for a film and a series. As a a matter of fact I'm sure the budget they have on Moonlight is significantly higher than Buffy or Angel had, yet they were still able to produce some creatures that would rival LFL monsters, and the writing was much better than SW.
Often times the two genres just don't crossover between horror and sci fi, and just like SW isn't really sci fi, more like philosophy wrapped in sci fi, Buffy was more drama wrapped in horror.

Tylerd, have you ever heard of the saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all?"

It's fine that you don't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. It's not everyone's cup of tea. I don't care for Lord of the Rings, but you don't see me trolling up threads in the LOTR section decribing my thoughts on it. Most of which would be in the negative sense. Why? Because I would get the same reaction as you're getting here. That, and it's a waste of time on both parts. Also, not everyone feels this way, but a lot do... Properties such as Buffy and Angel are an extention of a person. Let me explain further. This is my interpretation. What an individual likes is a part of them. People invest time and money into things they love. You can really get to know someone based on their likes and dislikes.

So if I were you, I would scoot out of this forum unless you have something worthwhile to post, other then the obvious feelings you have for the shows. Nothing wrong with having an opinion. Having said that, we didn't ask for it either.

I wrote a message kind of defending tylerd... but then I read the post about Angel and the tenage girls and I decided to change it... ¬¬

The show's real strength lies in the writing. Great stories, and some of the best dialogue and character development I have ever seen on tv. There is some great acting as well. If anything the special effects are sometimes the weak point, but for me that's easily overlooked due to the fact this is a tv show, and everything else on both shows outweigh the needs for showy visuals.

Just my two cents though.:cool:

Tylerd, have you ever heard of the saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all?"

sorry, i have never heard that expression before. and if it was obvious i had, being that everyone has then why ask? didn't realize that this was the praise buffy or die thread and you were the local chapter fan club president. :rotfl

Back