Hot Toys Power Loader arrives in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Magnificent!

Huge box - that's a 19" monitor!

Power-Loader-1.jpg

PowerLoader-2.jpg

PowerLoader-6.jpg

PowerLoader-5.jpg

PowerLoader-4.jpg

PowerLoader-3.jpg

8)

Awesome. You may want to snap in her left elbow tighter... it may be her elbow conector is upside down, my Rip came that way, check the elbow ends to check on that...

Seems there is a little light bleed on one of the cage pipes which can be addressed with some paint but I gotta say, the paint apps look great on this thing. :D

Congratulations Eagle . .that PL is a beauty!!

You got this in hand much sooner than I would have expected what with us being in the UK, makes a refreshing change :)

I love the paint app on this, more grime than I've seen in offical photos, makes it look alto more authentic and really brings out the detail. For most people this would be the crown jewel in their Aliens Collection but that Pulse Rifle put the PL in a meager second place lol

Wicked!

Do you also own the original Ripley?
Any comments on the "new" HS?

The best you can say about HT Ripley, and most of there Aliens figures for that matter, is they are "ish" Ripleyish, Hicksish, Hudsonish. They get the job done but they are not spot on

PowerLoader-3.jpg

A little paint work to take the femininity out of the eyes and eyebrows and that'll perfectly capture the "get away from her you *****!" eyes.

I've been a little critical of the Loader based on earlier pics , but I must admit , it looks pretty damn good in your photos Eagle! ( That sound you can hear is me swallowing my words!) :eek: Also love the Pulse Rifle !!!:D

Back