LADY G....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VTX

Lady G has arived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana
VERY VERY COOL Statue !!!:p
:bow
SIDESHOW IS THE BEST !!!!!!!

Show us pics.......

I want see more. Can't wait when my Gala.. arrives.

Got mine from sideshow, this one really blew me away. After getting attacked by green environments, this statue was gorgeous from head to toe and the paint job was magnificent. I think it is one of my favorites. Very greek in iconography.

Thank You for the congrats.........
I will try and post some pics Saturday or as soon as I can..
:dance

Oh, that does look nice! :drool

But I can't start getting the 'human/goodies' as I'll have to take on a second job! 'monsters/badies' for me!

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

Mine came but the hand holding the pitcher
was broken....so going back to SS.

Mine arrived today. Must admit first thing I did was give her a bit darker eyebrow as they were almost non-existant and I did not care for the look. A tiny bit of golden brown paint solved the problem.

She is beautifully posed and elegant.

Big disappointment was that her dress is not white. Its that palest of pale green -- I had assumed it to be white as in the film. But its a pretty colour and the design is remarkable.

I'll be interested to know if there is a wide colour variation as there was with Arwen.

Lee you sure on Monday? Its a holiday I doubt do anything ships that day.

Mine should be here Wednesday.

I completely forgot about Labor day! :lol

Here's hoping to a Tuesday delivery then. :dance

Everyone ... just a bit of advice .. make sure
you really look this statue over as I noticed
"bubbles" in the dress in several places and
the eyebrows look like someone used a yellow
magic marker. I would have returned this even
if the pitcher had not broken off. And I'm not
overly critical of statues...this is the worst I've
seen since the Newborn Uruk. My number was 161.
Are her eyes really suppose to have that much
pink around them?

I noticed a bit too much pink around her eyes on mine, and her exposed foot seemed too blushed. I had the same problem larbob, broken hand, I heard today that 50% of SS' stock arrived that way. :x

Yeah, really inspect your statue closely when it arrives. I almost put my Amon Hen down in my display when I saw the broken foot of the statue. There pieces are costly, don't accept something that is broken.

If Lady G comes in broken I'll send mine back to Adam but I've only seen a couple people say that they got theirs broken.

Back