• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:STAR WARS CHARACTER KEYS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonsey

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone has any spares please contact me.I already Have Assaj Ventress,Count Dooku and Kit Fisto,
Thanks!!

If anyone has any spares please contact me.I already Have Assaj Ventress,Count Dooku and Kit Fisto,
Thanks!!

I have an Anakin I could part with. Not selling my Shaak Ti though. It's the only format I have her in right now :monkey2

I moved a few months back and still have boxes that I have not gotten to yet. Inside one of them I have a few character keys that I could sell. Anakin, mace, the :emperor and so on. I forget who all I have, but I know I at least have those three plus the ones you already have. If I unearth them I will let you know. :monkey1

Thanks!! I'll take Mace off you plus any others I do'nt have.Have now got..
Sandtrooper
Tie Pilot
R2D2
C3PO
Boba Fett
Shaak Ti
Anakin(pending)

Just need Durge now I think!! Anyone got one spare??
UPDATE:Got beaten to a couple of deals.Now need Yoda, Obi Wan and Grievous too.

Last edited:
Not forgetting 'em!! Now have..

Padme (snow)
Sidious
Boba Fett
Anakin
Tarkin
Durge
Tie Pilot
Sandtrooper
Shaak Ti
Kit Fisto
Arc Capitan
Mace Windu
Asaaj Ventress
Dooku
Slave Leia

Are there any otherrs besides..Yoda, Obi-Wan, Grievous??
Thanks to all here who have helped!! TA

I have a Gentle Giant Commander Bly bust that I'm willing to trade.Pm me if interested.Thanks

Back