• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Caucasian Art S Buck Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Al I put it on my watch list.

I am looking for one the cheap (preferable loose). I have all the stands I need and the box would just go in the garbage.

Bump

Could you use the gray Artist Model since the body won't show? All you would need is Caucasian hands.

You could use the gift card from the Spooktacular Kit to buy one. Just an idea.

I thought of that... I dunno. I guess when I get the head painted I could just paint the body as well... :dunno

I'll have to think about it.

How's $5.95 from Monkey Depot: Custer Nude

They have a couple other ones in case you want a different one.

EDIT Just noticed Custer has the non-standard neck post. Here's a loose one with the regular neck: Bugler

Besides, the Caucasian Art S Buck has "real" feet, not "shoe" feet like the Grey does. The Caucaisan feet are perfect for bare foot characters like Voldemort, Abbey Road Paul, Zombies, etc.

I still have some spare parts from my buck i used on my ghost anakin... When it comes to Abbey Road, for me, I am sure there will be a new Buck on Sideshow.

Back