More Terminator movies in the future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of course there can, he was just one out of many versions. All built around the endo..... They wouldn't even need to show the human skinned versions if the budget/story allowed for it....

it could be just fine :)

There can be no Terminator film without Arnold!:monkey4

Not really. Remember, Terminator was originally supposed to be set during the Future War, not in the past. I'm thinking if Hollywood does it right, and with JC onboard, they could make a pretty damn good Future War-based Terminator movie. :rock

Last edited:
I would love to see a future war terminator movie without Arnold. Just a **** load of endos terminating everything in their path.

Same here... it will be cool to just see that finally. That was one of the best parts about the Universal ride. The full scale war scenes. :rock

Hell yeah, with todays computer tech there is no reason we cant get a full on endo vs human war movie. I mean hundreds of endos and HKs on screen, that would be sick!!!

Personally Arnold is the one thing that kills this franchise. Well at least since T3. That movie was more about Arnold being Arnold than him being the Terminator. Compare the performance to the first one. If you disagree, then you obviously don't remember him doing the "talk to the hand" gags. The Terminator isn't supposed to be a comedy.

I'm totally fine w/o Arnold... in fact I'm more likely to see a Terminator w/o him. Lots of other cool stuff you could do with the series then have another rehash with him.

Personally Arnold is the one thing that kills this franchise. Well at least since T3. That movie was more about Arnold being Arnold than him being the Terminator. Compare the performance to the first one. If you disagree, then you obviously don't remember him doing the "talk to the hand" gags. The Terminator isn't supposed to be a comedy.

That's how I feel too. I love Arnold and everything, but the more they do the less threatening he is really. He doesn't seem anywhere near the same as he was in the first film. He was terrifying in that one. :rock

I'd like to see a return to that style, and with less focus on the "skin jobs" and more on the Skynet war machine. They can still do a bit of stuff with the Terminators as we know them, via digital effects. You can have a scene where Reese and the original Terminator are sent back in time, use Arnold's likeness over a stuntman and a Biehn lookalike for the scene. As long as it ties into the older movies, it works for me.

I just want to see the war! :rock

The problem with T3 was no James Cameron.

And it was a rehash of T2.

The camp humor just went too far. Look at True Lies, awesome action movie with great funny humor.

And Arnold is the Terminator. No one else has a chance.

terminator10.jpg

Arnold WAS the terminator... especially in that pic...

But now... we need to branch out... remember, even in the first movie there was another image used to infiltrate the base. :emperor

I'd like to see a return to that style, and with less focus on the "skin jobs" and more on the Skynet war machine. They can still do a bit of stuff with the Terminators as we know them, via digital effects. You can have a scene where Reese and the original Terminator are sent back in time, use Arnold's likeness over a stuntman and a Biehn lookalike for the scene. As long as it ties into the older movies, it works for me.

I just want to see the war! :rock
Agreed. Infact, I think the scene where SKynet sends the original Terminator and when the resistance sends Reese back in time, would make a great ending to a Future War-based Terminator movie. :rock

Agreed. Infact, I think the scene where SKynet sends the original Terminator and when the resistance sends Reese back in time, would make a great ending to a Future War-based Terminator movie. :rock

Agreed and with time travelling as one of the main themes then use it

Back