NECA AvP:R Figures...First Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, here they are. Thanks to Toyfare and Kyle Windrix and the fine folks at Neca.
This will be alot of people's first real look at the new Predator's face.

LOVE 'EM!! And...if you look close...you can see a preview of Kyle's 18" Alien sculpt!! :google

DSC03462.jpg

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03464.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

I'll reserve judgement till I've seen the movie and can take it all in context.
I take it thats scar tissue on the side of his face? Must of got some bug blood on him in a previous run in.

Damn those look fine!
I love the ammount of detail on the pred, looks really mean and pissed off. I guess the face is detachable, maybe to put the mask on?
Anyway, both figures look beautiful and I will most certainly get them.

And the GIger alien looks fantastic!
I can't wait to see more pics of that figure.
Hopefully NECA will also release the Giger alien in 1/6 scale (same size as HT's aliens, around 14").

I'll reserve judgement till I've seen the movie and can take it all in context.
I take it thats scar tissue on the side of his face? Must of got some bug blood on him in a previous run in.

I think so too, he's also missing his upper tusk on that side as well.
I'll be getting one of each just to complement my McFarlane AVP figures.
They look pretty good to me, but I'll hold my final judgment 'tell I see them in person.

if you read the review of what the movie is about is that is predator is like a sweeper sent in to get rid of the alien problem that crash landed on earth killing humans who get in his way too. he was already damaged previously in some skirmish. the ship that crashes is not the mother ship but a smaller one.

Not sure about the new Pred's look....something just doesn't chime in with it....I like the battle damaged idea but its off to me.....Still want HT to make one because I'll just display with the mask on but what I'm really looking forward to is a PredAlien!!

Oh man those designs look great!I'll probably be passing on the NECA stuff cause I want the Hot Toys AVP-R figures but this is the first clear shot I've seen of Wolf Predator's outfit and it looks great!!! A very good update to the original Predator outfit and keeping the heavy armor and such away like the AVP Preds.

I know there was some gripe about the Wolf's ridge on his head...I don't mind it. Things like that I can see as the discernable features of each Predator that makes them unique and different from one another. Just like us human have different facial structures (high cheekbones, narrow eyes, etc.), skin color, hair color, eye color, etc.

Looking good, slightly concerned about the thickness of the Aliens neck, that looks a little off to me. I'm sure it's faithfull to the new design, so it's more the redesign I'm worried about rather than the toy.

The Alien looks pretty nice, but I dunno if it would warrant adding to the collection. Not really interested in the NECA version, thinking more about when HT releases them.

I do like the less armored look of the predator, but his head looks a bit funny in the shots.

Back