T-800 Life-Size Bust - 72 hour notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our T-800 Life-Size Bust (item #8318). We would like to inform you that we will begin processing orders for this item on Monday, October 15th 2007. Your credit card will be charged within 72 business hours of this date. Once your order has been completely processed you should expect to receive an invoice receipt via e-mail which will contain the final charges including shipping and any applicable VAT. This e-mail IS NOT an indication that your item has shipped, NOR will it contain tracking information!

We are receiving a split shipment of this item; therefore we will be processing all orders in the date order in which they were received. We expect to receive the remainder of our EU allotment for this item next month. Please note that if your credit card declines or your order cannot be processed for any reason, you may have to wait until the receipt of the remaining T-800 busts. You will receive a back-order arrival notice before we begin processing for the 2nd shipment of this item.

Thanks, I'm just trying to keep track and make sure I don't miss a notice for U.S. customers.

Oh crap!!

Man, I had not really expected this so soon.

This, Darkness PF and HT Power Loader:monkey4 (oh and Pred 2 is processing this week too)

Hmmmmm, must make a choice soon.

Mine will be here later as I went through a dealer to save cash.

I will take plenty of pics when it does arrive.

I'm hoping I don't have to cancel, but if it really ships for U.S. customers on the 15th I'll have to.

i hope i don't have to cancel mine! for once something comes early... and now i'm hoping it comes later! what the hell?

Same here, it's not even like I could cancel something else to fit it in. It's not on low quantity yet though, so I'm hoping if I do have to cancel, a few weeks later it'll still be around and I can reorder.

Canceled. Love it but it's really not a priority. If I see some nice in hand pictures I will reconsider otherwise I just saved $500 or so. :lol :rock

I'm waiting to see if my account changes or anything soon before I pull the cancel trigger, i can manage it, just not if it really is next week, but I really like it and want it, it'll add so much to my T2 collection and go nice with the LS T-800 bust and the BD Mini bust.

Kinda glad I ordered mine with FlexPay as there would be no way I could afford the full amount this soon

Something seems odd, I haven't gotten any email notice about this piece, and last night's newsletter said nothing about it in the coming in 30 section or the now shipping section.

do products ship in Europe before the US? that could be the reason.

Maul, you CANNOT cancel this item as I NEED to see pics from you when you get it!!!

do products ship in Europe before the US? that could be the reason.

Maul, you CANNOT cancel this item as I NEED to see pics from you when you get it!!!

I'm wondering if due to the size of this item, they'll just keep it over seas rather than ship it to the States and ship it out, the shipping charges back to UK would be insane.

I REALLY don't want to cancel, and hopefully things work out so I won't have to, but I have the Anankin-Obi-Wan Dio and Hot Toys Power Loader coming soon and of the 3, Terminator would have to be postponed. I may contact Sideshow CS later and see what's the story for U.S. customers.

Back