Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Welcome to the 1st ever Sideshow Freaks Halo 3 team tournament.
This tournament will be divided into 2 sections:
  • Qualifying
  • League

AFTER MATCH DAY 2

10262007023612uj4.jpg

THE PRIZE
There is no prize, just the prestige of knowing you guys are the best of the best :D

QUALIFYING
Qualifying will consist of 2 rounds of solo slayer. Each round will consist of 11 games (1 per map) and will be scored on your kill/death ratio per map after all 22 games

• Round 1 - Saturday 13th October - 7pm EST
  • Round 2 - Sunday 14th October 7pm EST

Respond in the thread your interest/gamertag to participate (serious participants only)

Closing date for entries is Thursday 11th October@ 9pm EST

If you want to win the tournament, I would advise you to play your best during qualification.
ALL WILL BE REVEALED AFTER QUALIFYING!!

Last edited:
I would love to play but cant play on Sat, I will be busy shooting people with paint instead of on a game.:lol

I would love to play but cant play on Sat, I will be busy shooting people with paint instead of on a game.:lol

That's the way to go dude!

By the way, im home, sucks that I missed you on your trip.

Sounds great and I'd love to do it but this weekend is out for me. Not that I'd make it far anyway. :monkey2 :lol

Even though I know I'm going to get owned bad, I'm in. Sounds like a blast.

So, the first round would be 4 PM PST right?

I work until 6 PST on Saturday, but I'll try to work something out. Put me down as optimistically tentative, I'll let you know for sure soon.

I'm in too bro! If I can pull myself from my normal Saturday duties. I'd say I am mostly down for this. Saturday is my only busy day this weekend, so I will try to work something out. :rock

Back