Share your Kotobukiya Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Madrox086

I love the Kotobukiya figures, especially the troopers.
I've already MAce Windu and Yoda and Scout, Sand, Storm, Clone and Sand Sergeant Trooper in order.
When they arrive I'll make some pictures, please share your Koto pics :p :grouphug

heres my lot,just wana get the clone troopers and luke in stormtrooper gear next

Here is mine. I have the Vader 1, Maul, Mace/Yoda, and Boba Fett. I'll most likely be adding the Clone Trooper from the 501st thats been shown and do have the Vader 2 on Order.

here's my collection. will be getting the spec ops next maybe the new anakin.
PICT0660.jpg

PICT0498.jpg

PICT0494.jpg

PICT0500.jpg

PICT0499.jpg

nice collection of sabers you got there wook,luv the darth maul one especially:rock

^^^thanks, the sabers are my main collection ive got the darth sidious on the way and i cant decide if i want the new yoda, vader, dooku thats out. i already have the episode II yoda and dooku and i have all the other vaders and since there wasnt even a VADER saber in the movie im not gonna buy it.

Awesome Windu bust HLW I have always thought that was the best one of the earlier GG busts the human ones at least.

Thanks for the replies
I love these:

img01945bu.th.jpg
img99.echo.cx/img99/610/i...h.jpg[/img[/url]]

...and since there wasnt even a VADER saber in the movie im not gonna buy it.

Probably a good idea. I don't know why MR even made this saber, especially since it's almost identical to the Ep IV saber.

HLW,
Why not separate the toys from the expensive props? The toys detract from just how incredibly nice the props are. Don't take that as a flame, I just think it would look better.

I agree with elwood...I have an extensive toy and statue collection also, but I never mix them together on display as it takes away from the elegance of the expensive props...

re

Very nice collection, wookiee!!!:rock

Those Darth Maul figures amassing all over the saber is kinda like all those buzz droids swarming over Kenobi's fighter. :lol

Re: re

thanks for the suggestions guys but im corrently re-organizing my room to have it mixed up by character. i have a shelf top one goes with Vader, two goes with Luke, the next one goes with the Fetts. then i have a shelf with all of Maul. the top off my computer desk has the Jedi Master sabers. then i have another shelf with anakin/ obi wan sabers from episode III

kotobukiya

Nice collection mate.

My collection is not worth taking a photo off - a koto scout trooper, unleashed stormtrooper, hasbro darth maul.

tiny eh?

Scriff

re

Josh, I am seriously thinking about buying both Fetts, well, Boba first of all...but I would like to see some of your pics of that guy if you have some. Thanks. :wave

If you want to email them to me, my address is: [email protected]

Does anyone know where there are some hi-res images of the Vader #2?

I'd like to see some hi-res shots of the Ep II clone trooper if anyone has some.

I will get some more pics of him later today Gaz but here is a main shot. I also sent you a PM.

Back