Buffy, Angel, and Spike, together again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
Buffy, Angel, and Spike — Together Again!

While we await the (early) arrival of PF Angel, here's my take on how he'll look along with Buffy and Spike:

edit:Updated image.

Last edited:
I take it that you added the blood on Buffy's stabbing hand?

Nice touch. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Last edited:
Oh I think this is excellent! I love the soft look to this, and the use of textures.

The blood on her arm is very realistically done too.

Very nice work indeed. :D

Re: Buffy, Angel, and Spike — Together Again!

Thanks, guys!

Yes, the blood on Buffy's forearm and hand was self-inflicted by me. I usually don't go in for for the goo and gore, but I though it added a subtle "edge" to a relatively tranquil image.

And, I guess B must be ambi-stabberous, since she normally wields the wood right-handed!

Excellent! That is exactly how I was planning to pose them when Angel arrived.

Except the only difference is that I will be posing the alternate Buffy PF, instead.

ambi-stabberous :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That sounds like dialogue directly from the show - awesome, simply perfect!

Re: Buffy, Angel, and Spike — Together Again!

And, I guess B must be ambi-stabberous, since she normally wields the wood right-handed!

Wasn't there talk during the original Buffy PF announcement that the promo shot that Sideshow used for the PF was actually "flipped" photo... i.e. the stake in the wrong hand and the hair parted on the wrong side etc? :confused:

Also is the blood on the arm and hand actually painted on the statue on photoshopped on the photo? :confused:

Nice image. The blood effect looks great. If Buffy weren't made for television, I'd imagine that the kills would be much gorier.

Excellent! That is exactly how I was planning to pose them when Angel arrived.

Except the only difference is that I will be posing the alternate Buffy PF, instead.

Me, too.

We all know Buffy's vamp dusting scenes were sanitized for TV. A quote from a leading vampire authority has this to say one the matter: "I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them."

I hope this 'early arrival' doesn't translate to a one-month wait and 2-month wait for EU customers. But I am afraid it could happen. I can't wait!

Other than the fact that the Angel PF should be a full head taller than Buffy it looks pretty good. If only they'd given him the puppet "Smile Time" Angel as an accessory, I would have picked him up. Perhaps there will be another seeing he's sold out

Protozaius said:
Also is the blood on the arm and hand actually painted on the statue on photoshopped on the photo?
It's photoshopped on the photo.

ffl1940 said:
Other than the fact that the Angel PF should be a full head taller than Buffy it looks pretty good.
Due to the constraints imposed by the dimensions of the image (it is sized as a "slide" for a screensaver running on a widescreen monitor), I had to cheat a little bit on Angel's height to fit him in the picture. Spike is supposed to be standing a few feet behind Buffy, and Angel is standing behind him, so the relative heights of the characters are about right. As I said elsewhere, the concept was there, but the execution, maybe not so much! :D

I hope this piece turns out nice and it's not a situation where they are thinking "Well this is going to be the last one in the line so lets just get it over with and move onto other things."

The fact that we are getting it like 3 months after it was revealed has me worried.

The fact that we are getting it like 3 months after it was revealed has me worried.

Me too. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

But the Angel PF I saw at SDCC looked really nice. I wonder what the chances are that they will introduce an "alternative" version like they did with Buffy.

If they do, it'll make me angry. And you will not like me when I'm angry. :emperor ;) Have this on Flexpay. If the original head isn't good, there's always the vampface.

Back