problems with jason!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recon_ranger345

Freakalicious
Reaction score
i want some jason figures from sideshow ,in www.sideshowtoy.com are all sold out , in toywiz they don't have them , the only place i could find them is in amazon , but i have never bought anything from there and i don't know if i should trust them , for example this figure of jason :

https://www.amazon.com/Sideshow-Fri...=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1191890457&sr=1-82

i don't open my sideshow toys (cause i like the window box look), and they don't even tell you if the package is in mint condition with some they do , but in some like this one they don't.

so i really don't know what to do , plz help me guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not buying it from Amazon. You're actually buying it from betaToys LLC. There's a contact number...maybe you can call them and ask about condition and shipping.

And you really need to open your figures. :monkey3

I can sort of understand not opening a carded figure, but a sideshow figure? thats insane, it's just a box. You need to open that bad boy to fully appreciate it. You really shouldn't buy a Jason if you plan on keeping it boxed, thats just a waste.

SS one-sixth are cheap so open them. While they do look good in the box (some even look better in the box than they do outside of it) I don't see why not opening them. I can understand doing that with older Japanese one-sixth where literally the condition of the box would be vital (I mean you'd think they were gems they were buying. It gets that critical). But for a SS piece, open it and mess around with it. Have fun with it.

I can't open them either. It's too much like playing with dolls if I actually pose them and adjust their clothes/style. :naughty

Actually, I just opened my first 1/6th tonight. Ash. I'm so used to statues, that I was hesitant to move his arms/legs. Very cool. But Ash's head seems to be too big for his body.

But I do like the boxed look as well. Whatever makes you happy.

I don't play with figures which is why I just buy statues now.

I say, do what you like with your figures. Boxed or unboxed. It's all good in the hood.

*peace*

Back