I have seen the real Morgul lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dasciutto

On a dutch movieconvention (Newstarcon) yesterday
I have seen the real "Lutz / Morgul lord" Lawrence Moakoare and Erika Eleniak (Baywatch)

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC075.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC076.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC077.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC079.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC080.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC042.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC043.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC044.jpg

Collectiblez\Collectibles%20NSC\NSC045.jpg

In a few days i will post more pics on my website from this movieconvention. There was a lot of LOTR stuff to see and a lot of movie merchandising to buy.

My WETAholic website

wetaholicbanner.jpg

OMG! Erika Eleniak!!!! :google :drool :drool :drool :drool

I love her and she was my first crush! :naughty :naughty :naughty

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

O yeah, first we have got the convention and after the convension we have got a dinerparty with the stars. This was a great dinner with a lot of wine and beer.

heh

she's aged quite a bit too. It's too bad with them blondes. After a while their age starts to get the better of them. She too was one in my A-list of "women" out there . . .

About the only thing stars are good for now is signing collectibles! Dasciutto, I sure hope you brought your Morgul Lord /Lurtz for him to sign!!!

Re: heh

thats great i have always wanted to meet Lawrence Mckoare looks as a great person and looks like Lurtz withouth make-up :lol .

Erika is SO hot :drool
She was my very first tv hottie!!

Btw, that signed Freddy is so cool! LoL!! Death to Dimitri! Did you pick that phrase or did Robert pick it?

Hey,

I was there too (on Saturday). Didn't went to the dinnerparty though. Was an exellent con, got to meet SAURON (got an autograph). I already met Lawrence on the precious edition..
My brother had his picture taken with Robert Englund and had his autograph too. Will look great next to his Freddy-statue...
And Erika.....:drool :drool :drool :naughty :naughty :naughty

Ericske
Be

ps next Con stop: FACTS, Ghent, Belgium.... :clap
www.facts-convention.com/fn_index.htm
ps i'm keeping a list of con's in the 'upcoming events' for who's interested.. :speech
p078.ezboard.com/fsidesho...D=22.topic

Lawrence Moakoare looks very friendly and cool, great pics!

I saw Erika Eleniak aboout 8 years ago at St. Thomas, but like most of times I see someone famous, I didn't immediately recognize her. Despite her being alone at a beach resort and giving me a nice inviting smile, I just smiled and kept walking. Duh! :dunno :lol

Lawrence is a regular at the Collectormania con in Milton Keynes, England, so is Sala Baker. Some might even say, it's NOT a Collectormania without at least Sala! Seems filming on Narnia has finished shooting (Sala was on the stunt team)

Erika is due at the next show (Early Oct), along with Erin Grey (Wilma in Buck Rogers),and Karen Allen (Indiana Jones 1).

B Electronic, Robert was signing my name but than he makes a wrong spelling (de) and not (Dimitri) than he says what shall i write to it i need a word with a (De).
Ok, i will make "Death to Dimitri" for you.
And this is the history of it.

I always thought Erika was better looking than that and with a fuller figure!

I guess gravity has taken is toll!

B Electronic, Robert was signing my name but than he makes a wrong spelling (de) and not (Dimitri) than he says what shall i write to it i need a word with a (De).
Ok, i will make "Death to Dimitri" for you.
And this is the history of it.

Wow that is so great! Kinda like how John Howe spilled ink on my Baby Balrog and Alan Lee signing his name in black on Orthanc's base. It makes the item so much more special when there's a story attached to it. Much nicer to tell then simply say: "Yeah I stood in line for half an hour, then he signed his name really fast and then I stood outside with an autograph."

I always thought Erika was better looking than that and with a fuller figure!

I saw her on that Gilligan Island spoof on TV in USA. Thought the show sucked, and she looks very different than when I saw her. She looks butch, must have been pumping iron or something. Sorry, not my thing, not into bodybuilders.

BTW, Rest in peace Bob Denver. I love you man.

Back