Win a Wounded Orc Bust from Alter Ego Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marc Bowker

The second anniversary celebration continues at Alter Ego Comics with a brand new giveaway. The winner of the giveaway will get to choose from:

Star Wars: Darth Sidious Gold .45 Scale Lightsaber (limited to 5% of the entire production run)

Star Wars: Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber from Empire Strikes Back

Lord of the Rings: Wounded Orc Bust (Limited to 1500 pieces and long sold out)

To enter, send an email to [email protected] with "Contest Entry" in the subject line and your name, address, phone number and email address in the body of the email. By entering the contest, you agree to receive the Alter Ego Comics weekly newsletter via email, so make sure that you include your email address.

Entries will be accepted throughout the month of August and a winner will be selected randomly on September 1st. The winner will be contacted via email and shipped their choice of the three prizes at no charge.

The contest is open to U.S. residents only. One entry per household. Dealers and employees of collectibles manufacturers and distributors are prohibited from entering.

Uhmmmm guys? Its open to US customers only. So that actually means the both of you cant enter....

Wish it was for us European customers to,i wrielly want that bust. Just recieved my replacement for the broken one and it's broke again so i would love a Wounded orc with perfect ears.

But good luck to all US people.

Regards Linda

US only huh? That narrows the field substantially. Nice idea but not fair to the rest of the non-US board members. If the contest isn't open to all, then don't have it(IMO) >:

Uhmmmm guys? Its open to US customers only. So that actually means the both of you cant enter....

For me theres np i shipp all my things to USA :banana .

awesome contest! i really, really, REALLY want the Wounded Orc! it is one of the last pieces needed to complete my collection. :banana

!

YUPPERS!!!

GREAT contest Marc!!!!

And if you are mad about the US shipping only, MOVE by all means to the USA!!! :banana ;)

The contest is open to U.S. residents only.

That's racism!!!

And if you are mad about the US shipping only, MOVE by all means to the USA!!!

I've been to America on four occasions and think that is the third best country that I have been to (after England and Australia). The only problem that I found with America is that it is full of Americans...

I've been to America on four occasions and think that is the third best country that I have been to (after England and Australia). The only problem that I found with America is that it is full of Americans...

Well then you are a lost soul!

3rd best, now we know you are a lost freak indeed!!!

You know the best thing about England is.............:dunno

LEAVING!!!!! :lol :poke

America is good but England is better and Australia is a close second. All of the people in Australia that I encountered were friendly and laid back. The way of life is just so relaxed and I can't think of anything negative at all.

America was great too. The main thing that alarms me is the amount that people each. Ask for a small meal and you get a banquet. When you go to clothes shops, I'm amazed that some of the trousers (American translation = pants) are the size of tents. Why are so many people out there eating more than some third world countries?

N

Why are so many people out there eating more than some third world countries?

Why because we can!!! ;)

Anyhow, to get back on track with this thread,

THANKS Marc!!!

:clap

Re: N

Very generous of you !!:bow
I already have the bust so I won't be entering...

CCT, If it will make you feel better, when I have my Christmas give-away it will be open to everyone, everywhere..:rock
(Everyone that is a member of our forum that is..:D )

Re: N

"The only problem that I found with America is that it is full of Americans"... I know that quote from somewhere.....

Nice contest for a rare bust, I'm not annoyed as I'm getting one from the waitlist woo! :lol

A member of 'Out' forum? That sounds like the sort of website where you would find my details....;) WOO I can enter that one!

CCT, If it will make you feel better, when I have my Christmas give-away it will be open to everyone, everywhere..

That's very kind. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Will it be for a pinball machine?

"The only problem that I found with America is that it is full of Americans"... I know that quote from somewhere.....

I've never heard anyone say that so I presume that there must be at least two great minds in the world...

Ok yet once more...................

You know the best thing about England is.............

LEAVING!!!!! :lol :bliss :bow

Back