SSC Collect for life bracelet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

toffeepops

maybe you can trade it to me for something that i can get here in New Zealand?.....

im a collector here in Wellington... maybe a Lord of the ring guide book or a Return of the King shirt...

let me know

[email protected]

mike:help

I'll send you one, free of charge.

email me your address at:

Last edited by a moderator:
e-mail sent chuck

thanks in advance.....

thats the downside of being here in NZ we miss out the good little stuff form sideshow

cheers

Hey that is cool! You know are you supposed to wear them? It looks like it is made for a child or small person. (Maybe a hobbit).

:frodo :lol

Bodie, maybe yours weren't meant to fit around your wrist.

*rubs weiner* :p

I got extras, someone want one?

Mine fit perfect, but it's hard to put on... think they should have them a few mm bigger...

The band fits fine.

It does stretch a lil ya know?

:p

edit: actually those of you that ain't skinny gits... don't force it.. else you'll end up cutting off the blood supply to your hand!

I'd appreciate one or two if at all possible, as my wife would
like one as well. Yellow is preferred, but any would do. :help

Thank you. :bow :toast

Rats! :rage :curse I thought I'd seen pictures of the yellow ones.

Oh well, black it is I guess. :p

JS....the main ones that you can buy in the store are yellow. The flyer that SS sends out shows the yellow one overlapping the black one. SS is black & says "collect for life". I think the yellow ones say "livestrong" or something to that effect.

The yellow "livestrong" ones are from the Lance Armstrong foundation, all of the proceeds go to cancer research (I'm pretty sure).

Figwit....you are correct. The SS goes towards the same thing as well. JS has a shortcut to SS's advertisement.

Just tried it again.. Can't get it over my hand..

It does however fit wonderfully over my twig and berries..:clap

Back