What is This Sauron then?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

big al

Just wondering,
Seen a lot of you guys talking about whats shipping now, and a lot of people are saying a statue called 'Sauron???' is shipping soon.
what the heck is it? iv not heard anyone talk about this statue in the 18 months iv been a member here?
can some of you guys enlighten me!:poke
:p

I think everyone is upset with the LOTR line ending and they are just making this up to snipe back at Sideshow & WETA.
:lol :banana :rollin :yay

re

oh right, willkeep my eyes open for his ring, heard its massive!:bang2
Mr FB, only boring people get bored ;)
:p

re

Al...he's the guy that stands a chance of rattling when delivered. :puke :thud :p

Re: re

He's the guy who'll be $150 on ebay sometime. At which point, I'll buy one :rollin :poke :lol

:bonk :eye :bonk

Re: re

D'you really think? I wonder....I'm worried on the shipping and taxes on this one with so much other stuff coming..

Re: ,

:mwaha This guy/gal is...................:sleep the greatest. He/she does have................................:sleep the greatest comebacks & is no where close to being bor:sleep

This guy/gal is................... the greatest. He/she does have................................ the greatest comebacks & is no where close to being bor

What, did somebody say something???? :rolleyes :puke

Re: .

I may have added to it, but I was only messin around.
Hang on, I'll go back and add a few smilees...

Back