• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB AH Catwoman 51 print???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Okay...this is what I want
CW51.jpg

Now I could have sworn that somewhere I saw someone post a pic of their collectibles and this print was framed and on their wall. I have looked and looked for a print of this on ebay and have had no luck. Was it ever made and if it was does anyone out there want to sell one?? :D :D :D :D
Thanks!!!

Can't say that I've ever seen it but I'd ask Adam or Allison to be sure.

Thanks...I was going to do that if no one knew on the boards. :D I love Adam's Catwoman covers....it would be so f'n cool to have a series of them framed.

I thought it was released or was going to be released as part of a set of Hughs prints from DC Direct.

DC Direct has two Catwoman posters listed. Neither is the one you posted.

Sorry. :eek:

I'm sure you could find a back issue of the comic and display that. Not sure if it would suit your needs though.:cool:

I thought it was released or was going to be released as part of a set of Hughs prints from DC Direct.

:rock :rock....you are CORRECT!!! Thank you for that bit of info. The portfolio goes on sale April 9, 2008. Only 1/2 year left to wait. I don't know whether to do a little dance or cry that I have to wait 6 more months. Well atleast I know that it will be available along with some other awesome AH drawings. :rock :rock

here's the link if anyone else is interested. :D
https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=8438&lst=new&cat=POSTERS+&+PRINTS

DC Direct has two Catwoman posters listed. Neither is the one you posted.

Sorry. :eek:

I'm sure you could find a back issue of the comic and display that. Not sure if it would suit your needs though.:cool:

I just bought the comic the other day and I'm planning on framing it until the actual print comes out. :rock :rock

Jen im a big fan also, and try and have art hung from my favorite artists. It was probly me that had a print. hung with my woemn of DC.. ITS REALLY SMALL..... that being said Dimond put out 4 posters by AH..

Catwoman
Zatana
Super GIrl
Power girl

I bought 3 of the 4 they look great you can still find tehm on the bay for 7.00 bucks or you local comic store may have it!

collection4.jpg

Here's the collection you were talking about. Looks like a custom job.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17892

Those look really sweet!!!! I really like how you framed them gbeef!! The one I saw of Catwoman was actually bigger...not as large as the SSC lithos they are giving with the exclusives but bigger than what gbeef has. I'm going to order the set of four that DC Direct is putting out in April. They are 9"x14" which will be an ideal size for what I am planning on doing with them once they are framed.

Thanks for all your help!!!! I greatly appreciate it! :D :D :D :rock :rock

yeah i saw a larger version also, forgot where thou.... i was looking at the same set as you i may consider the same poster book as you.

We'll see if i have room!... lol..
Have you found a good place to purcahse that book for a decent price?

yeah i saw a larger version also, forgot where thou.... i was looking at the same set as you i may consider the same poster book as you.

We'll see if i have room!... lol..
Have you found a good place to purcahse that book for a decent price?

Not yet....you have any recommendations?? :D:D:D I am just getting into purchasing artwork so I'm not sure who is a good dealer to go through.

Hey gbeef - did you decide to keep your Doom or did you sell it??

I think I remember Andy B having this print on the wall in his studio photos.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

That's sounds right......I should look through Andy's thread and see if I can find it.....but I am too sleepy right now. :lol :lol

Edit: Well I found it - you were correct about Andy having that print:
Studio%206.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet....you have any recommendations?? I am just getting into purchasing artwork so I'm not sure who is a good dealer to go through.

Hey gbeef - did you decide to keep your Doom or did you sell it??
HAHA i kept it.... DOom is still here in a box... waiting for my room to get finished. hopefully he'll on display very soon. I couldnt bring myself to sell him.

As for dealers i havent found any good ones yet for relable.. in the canada also. So ill probly buy it here. I hope to get it below cover price cuz the book is somthing like 50 bucks

Back