Angel incoming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15-20 day for the Angel PF Exclusive. Didn't think this would be so soon.

Good news
I have been using flex pay so it won't hurt so bad when he is shipped.
Very nice to know he will join Spike and Buffy in the bookcase.

I was very surprised to find the notice in my inbox. I didn't think we'd be seeing this until early next year.

I just hope it's closer to 20 days. If it ends up being on my next cc statement I could be in trouble. :monkey2

But will he still look like an old man with all his forehead wrinkles? Maybe he just had too much stress in his life. :lol

yeah im kinda anticipating the final prod. pics myself. if he looks better maybe ill get him. but now his forehead looks like a pack of hotdogs.
im not a big fan of the pose either. he looks like a teacher walking around the classroom while his students are taking finals.

I, too, am awaiting final product pics. :( I made a mad dash for 12" figures this month, and this threatens to overwhelm. Might have to sell...

Cancelled mine a while back with regret. I realized I can't do 1/6 and PF both, just not enough space and money to go around.

Well, this is a (somewhat unpleasant) surprise. I thought it wouldn't arrive until December at earliest. Oh well...can't cancel now. I need the exclusive.

Eeek! This is a suprise...
My mums not going to be too happy, I used her card and said it wouldnt be out till around December....
Oh well, Student Loans top up, here I come lol
Wayne

Does that mean that FlexPayers have to pay the balance due right away? We have only paid one instalmente, what now? I'm glad anyway we're getting him so soon. But it doesn't sound like enough time to fix the problems with the sculpts. Let's see what happens!

Does that mean that FlexPayers have to pay the balance due right away? We have only paid one instalmente, what now? I'm glad anyway we're getting him so soon. But it doesn't sound like enough time to fix the problems with the sculpts. Let's see what happens!
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they won't ship ours out until the last flexpay installment.

:lol:lol:lolYou think they fixed the problems? If anything something may be worse than it was on the prototype. :monkey1

Got my notice in my inbox, too. My credit card is not going to be happy at all this month if it gets charged this soon. :banghead

Not canceling though-- Buffy and Spike are waiting on him.

Nooooooo! I'm not ready to pay for him yet! I CAN'T cancel. I know I could probably get the regular PF of this guy fairly cheap down the road... like most regular version PFs.

But I only want the exclusive! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Say what you will about the human head (sure it could be better) cuz that head isn't going to see the light of day... I'm only going to display him with his game face on.

Let's see... not enough junk in my garage for a garage sale... too chicken to sell plasma... too cold for a lemonade stand... Come on Freaks, any suggestions? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Agel SOLD OUT. Cool. What now? PF Willow? 1/6 Wesley (and thus the resurrection of the 1/6 line)? This cannot be the end (I'm not counting Toon Buffy). The PF line's been doing good lately: Rave reviews for Spike,Buffy and Angel sold out. Thee's still an interest in the line and I hope it's time for Sideshow to get back to Sunnydale to thank us for te wait and the support and help us complete our scooby gang and our Angel Investigations team!

OK. So, us UK guys havent gotten the 15-20 day notice thing yet, so how long does everyone think it will be until us UK'ers actually get the statue?

The reason i ask is because I need yo know when to have the payment by AND how long i have to get another detolf cabinet

Wayne

It's usually about a month after isn't it, judging by last time.

God knows how I'm going to pay for this thing! I can't believe I've actually bought something that I know I'm going to have to spend time on correcting.

God I'm such a sado! :lol

It's usually about a month after isn't it, judging by last time.

God knows how I'm going to pay for this thing! I can't believe I've actually bought something that I know I'm going to have to spend time on correcting.

God I'm such a sado! :lol

:lol
Wow, I would have thought you already canceled this one. Even I am leaning towards canceling it because of it's faults.

I am getting behind on my Buffy collecting. Forgoing it for Marvel stuff. My first love is Buffy/Angel. I am such a collector whore.

Back