Predator 2 Arriving in 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it! This puts getting both this and the Power Loader into question. If it comes down between the two of them, the Predator will get the ax.
But I want Both!! :google

Ooh... didn't expect this figure yet. I'm getting mine from Darkshadows, but still seems like a lot of stuff is going to be hitting at the same time.

And I've got to pay for a wedding?!? Anyone got any good ramen noodle recipes?!?

I'm slightly oncerned myself, I've got luke, elizabeth swann, and captian jack on pre-order atm, wonder how long till they ship....

Got mine too:rock

If I have to choose between this and the power loader I will take this. Right now the power loader is definitely on the chopping block.

Moving has been super expensive and I think I may have to cancel my PL.

I cancelled my PL as well, just couldn't justify the expense and had NO space for it at all anyway. I'm sure I will hate missing out on it, but I have got to learn to put stuff on the chopping block and just deal with the hurt. :lol

The PL was never an issue for me... I am lucky... will power has not always been my strong suit...

Now to get my order into Alterego..

The PL was never an issue for me... I am lucky... will power has not always been my strong suit...

Now to get my order into Alterego..

I'm starting to realize that once Medicom & HT releases their stuff overseas,soon after SS gets thiers.I've noticed it with Boba Fett,Alien Warrior and now Predator 2.

This will be the first predator I've bought when it was first released. Really looking forward to getting it.

And the PL was never a problem for me, I realized early on I would have no place to display it. And I can live with just a Queen Alien if I have too :lol

Got my notice for my P2 today! DAMN GLAD TOO!
Bring that bad boy on! :rock

And yes, it is becoming a loaded season. Can my CCard take it? :monkey1
I feel like a stacked up airport...with arrivals coming at me from all directions.

Back