• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Dr. Doom's CHALICE from Ex. Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi there, is there any Exclusive Dr.Doom statue owner that
does not want the Chalice on pedestal? I probably don't have much chance
but just though I'd throw it out there. Thanks,

71321press10001vf2.jpg

Jim :monkey3

Good luck with that.......I don't think anyone who has the exclusive would want to part with the pimp cup.......you will probably have a better chance winning the lottery and then having $$ to buy an exclusive.....but ya never know.:cool:

No way someone will do this. It completely devalues the statue as a whole because it becomes incomplete.

You will have to probably just buy the whole exclusive Doom package. :)

No way someone will do this. It completely devalues the statue as a whole because it becomes incomplete.

You will have to probably just buy the whole exclusive Doom package. :)

Didn't I just say that I would? It won't be cheap because of those reasons but I'm about to move into a house so everything has a price right now.

Didn't I just say that I would? It won't be cheap because of those reasons but I'm about to move into a house so everything has a price right now.

Go for it man. A house is more important than a statue. :rock

I am thinking about selling my exclusive doom right now to help pay for a custom guitar I am making. :D

Back