Show Your Halloween Decorations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gang, part of why Halloween is my favorite holiday is the visual feast of the bizarre and morbid that comes with it, and I thought it'd be fun if we shared pictures of our Halloween decorating.

For me, I spend about 80% of my day at the office, so I have a simple little setup on my desk here, though some of the pieces stay up year round.

HALLOWEEN2007.jpg

Re: Show Your Halloween Decorations 2007

I took out my Lon Chaney figs and Highlander figs to celebrate OCTOKURGANUARY!!!!!!

halloweenee.jpg

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

I don't really decorate my apartment bc I'm never here, but I do dress up!

Two years ago: Daniel-san, after getting thrown down a hill on his BMX
IMG_0277.jpg

"I gotta learn karate, ma. Not at the Y! A good school! I just wanna go home! I just wanna go HOME!!!"

Last year: Michael Dudikoff-American Ninja
ninjanate.jpg

How weird. I always thought you were black Slade. :lol

Well, I've been told I'm black from the waist down. :D :naughty

Groan... :rolleyes:

I actually wondered how many people thought you were black with the Slade and Shindana references. BTW, this whole time I never saw you Daniel-san pictures, f'n brilliant :rock

I thought you were black too when you posted in my collection thread. :lol

I thought Tom was Luke Skywalker and Batty was... Batty.

I don't really decorate my apartment bc I'm never here, but I do dress up!

Two years ago: Daniel-san, after getting thrown down a hill on his BMX
IMG_0277.jpg

"I gotta learn karate, ma. Not at the Y! A good school! I just wanna go home! I just wanna go HOME!!!"

That has to be the best picture Ive ever seen!, the Karate Kid films were an inspiration to me growing up,I knew them off by heart, still do.
They made me go to classes and get my Black Belt myself.......really comes in handy now, I just hit 'em with my crutches:D

Awesome :rock :rock
x

Re: Show Your Halloween Decorations 2008

Well, since it didn't get much interest last year, I'll just kick up this old thread this year.

Folks want to share their decorating for the season?

Nothing up yet, but raided ASDA for decorations last year. But my birthday is halloween so it's like everyone's having a party just for me :D

we only put up i lame pumpkin :lol:lol but people are lame round my area though so its not really a big thing. most of them have got signs up saying "no trick or treat'ers please" :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2. im determined to go all out this year though :D

Well, might end up as futile an effort as past years, but thought I'd start this up again, curious to see if anyone does anything interesting this year that they can share, I'm excited, October 1st is just aroudn the corner :)

Back