bit expensive, but hicks on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this sells for that much then I serioulsy might just sell my Hicks too. Maybe then we can settle the debate of wether moddifying figures devalues them lol.

Now we just have to see if he sells for that price? Thats pretty f'n insane... but some figures really do skyrocket in value.

I'll sell one of mine for $395 shipped. any takers?

I have one unopened Hicks. I'd trade it for a Ripley with the Power loader.

Edit - I decided to remove the HT Aliens Warrior. I still think it is a fair trade without the Alien.

Last edited:
Are you serious!!! If you are then PM me because that's a fu%#ing deal

No, I'm not nuts. I did pay $300 for him, but no one wants him for that price.Of course, each person would pay for shipping from there end. Depending on your references, if great, I would send my end now. You when Ellen & the loader ship.

My e-mail is [email protected], or [email protected].

I live in Spokane, WA 99208.

Last edited:
Yeah,it's too bad I had only one reference,because that would have been a sweet deal.

Maybe if he's still offering this deal when you have a Hot Toys Power Loarder in hand you might get through. That would be a safer route for both of you. ;)

Good luck that does sound like a great deal. I can't afford what Hicks is costing so I'm probably going to eventualy open my extra Hudson figure and try to turn him into a Hicks. I have the HT Reese and from my understanding it's pretty much the same headsculpt just lighter hiar.

Superdoug, Don;t use the reese headsculpt, get the Spikey one from Les, it's FANTASTIC!

Hey Chavez, you're actualy getting a non-medi figure? I'm Shocked!:lol

Just yanking ya man, Go for it, I hope he takes your offer. I had to spend basicly 600$ to get hicks.

Granted, he came with Ripley, Vasquez, Drake, Hudson, and Apone though :monkey3

Superdoug, Don;t use the reese headsculpt, get the Spikey one from Les, it's FANTASTIC!

Hey Chavez, you're actualy getting a non-medi figure? I'm Shocked!:lol

Just yanking ya man, Go for it, I hope he takes your offer. I had to spend basicly 600$ to get hicks.

Granted, he came with Ripley, Vasquez, Drake, Hudson, and Apone though :monkey3

Well ofcourse Im not just a Medi collector:lol,I just prefer Medi 12" over SS's that's all.

I PM'ed ONEYE on the "I'll ship first offer" but he said he was no longer including the alien in the deal.I then asked him if he could pay shipping on both ends since he was no longer including the alien and he replied with "forget it" so I'm going to have to get a Hicks the old fashion way.

Back