• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, yeah Ive had many discussions with John about good ol Lurtz....

can't believe how cheap the exclusive is when this is one of the best PFs made to date :monkey2

I just want my money back....sigh

It's not that he doesn't want to sell it, it's that he wants to sell it for a good price.:lol

Amazingly this things price has gone down. That last two ebay auctions it sold for $250 plus shipping I had a maximum bid of $250 and some *astard got in at the last minute for $255.

$300 shipped its yours :monkey2

come on, do it for nancy wilson in my avatar.

Amazingly this things price has gone down. That last two ebay auctions it sold for $250 plus shipping I had a maximum bid of $250 and some *astard got in at the last minute for $255.

The sad part is, Lurtz is probably one of the best Premium Formats ever made. I put right up there with Doom and Hulk.

This is one I'll be sure to pick up in a few months once Ive settled in my permanent place.....Vegas or NYC.

Vegas or NYC? I hope someone else is deciding for you, cause thats a no brainer for me.

I want NYC very badly, however I already have a job lined up in Vegas, and all my homeys are there doing the rock band thing. :rock

Flying airplanes in the day, and pulling in $300 in tips at the Bellagio at night....:rock:rock:rock

IMO, Lurtz Excl. is as good as Capt. America PF, which means awesome.

I want NYC very badly, however I already have a job lined up in Vegas, and all my homeys are there doing the rock band thing. :rock

Flying airplanes in the day, and pulling in $300 in tips at the Bellagio at night....:rock:rock:rock

The tips will be the only thing that get you through that type of job, whatever it may be. But if it's graveyard, tips won't be much.

Thing about LOTR is that near all the pieces have dropped significantly. They'll rise back up, some day or year.

Ringer: What was the JSA price? heh, I gotta know ;)

The tips will be the only thing that get you through that type of job, whatever it may be. But if it's graveyard, tips won't be much.

Ive been a waiter at the best 5 star resort in Hawaii for 5 years, i'll be alright. :chew

Ringer: What was the JSA price? heh, I gotta know ;)

LOL < :lol !!!

Back