Which Hasbro EU/Concept figure would you like to see Sideshow do as a 12"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hasbro EU/Concept figure would you like to see Sideshow do as a 12"?

• Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Training)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Cold Weather Gear)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Tattoo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Darth Maul (Sith Training)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lando Calrissian (Smuggler)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kyle Katarn

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prince Xizor

• Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire)

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Clone Palpatine

• Total voters
Interesting poll. Although I know absolutely nothing about Darth Malak (as I've never even played the video game that he's from) I like his overall look and I think that he'd be the most visually appealing. Definitely the Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Tattoo) could be put out tomorrow with the already existing Anakin sculpt. Maybe that one will be released down the road to coincide with the release of Snow Bunny Padme.

I'd like Malak particularly if either his jaw shield was removable or he came with two heads.

Malak would be neet, But I'd prefer Reven. His costume was far more interesting.
Normaly I'd be all over a Dark Empire Dark Jedi Lke skywalker, but But considering This guy here,
DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg
There's no real point on voting for that one, atleast for me :rock . Though a Clone palaptine to go with him would be fantastic. Prince Xixor is one of my favorites, But Out of those choice I voted For Kyle Katarn. He'd have to have a saber, and possibly his darktrooper cannon as his Exclusive pack-in?

I';m of the school of thought that if it appeared on the screen at any time, then it's not really EU. Granted it's the same outfit lando Wore in the dark empire comics for shadows of the empire, but it saw screen time, so it's not EU. But that's a whol different can of worms.

Whoops, sorry guys, I had no idea that was Lando's outfit from the end of ESB. :slap
I thought it must be from this comic ...

But since the outfit only appears fleetingly on the screen, maybe we can bend the rules on this one?

Sure, why not. sides I'm planning on making a lando in that suit once Sideshow makes a lando.

Any lando + han besbin clothes and gunbelt, + hasbro han vest = smuggler lando!

I'd enjoy having core characters in their concept artwork form more than EU. McQuarrie Luke and Vader would be a nice set to have displayed together. Even Darth Maul in his final TPM concept art would be pretty cool.

MrKyle.jpeg

276px-Katarn_portrait.jpg
600px-Kylekatarn_jasoncourt.jpg

Kyle Katarn, by a mile. I loved the games, and was left wanting more story out of the character. Since he was modeled by this guy, you have a solid base for sculpting his likeness. Same with Mara Jade, and Jan Ors.

600px-Kylejan.JPG

I actually went with Malak. I would love another Maul but lets wait just a bit in this line before we get another.

I picked Malak because I'l always down for some disgured ... figures.

Malak_Jawless.jpg

MrKyle.jpeg

Kyle Katarn, by a mile. I loved the games, and was left wanting more story out of the character. Since he was modeled by this guy, you have a solid base for sculpting his likeness. Same with Mara Jade, and Jan Ors.

600px-Kylejan.JPG

YES! This version exactly! this is the version of Kyle that sideshow should make. He's still rough around the edges, but completely bad ass.

Kyle Katarn all the way. Jedi Outcast version. Love the game. Great character. Awesome story. Even though I have made a custom of him twice now I would still buy a Sideshow Kyle.

First version
Resizeofkylecustom2.jpg

Second version
Resizeof100_4599.jpg

MrKyle.jpeg

600px-Kylejan.JPG

Yes! I too love this version of Kyle, but would rather see the sculpt based more on the profile from the video games rather than the actor used for these shots.

Kyle Katarn all the way. Jedi Outcast version. Love the game. Great character. Awesome story. Even though I have made a custom of him twice now I would still buy a Sideshow Kyle.

Second version
Resizeof100_4599.jpg

Looks too much like the guy from "New Yankee Workshop." I could never look at it without laughing.

Yeah, to me Kyle is just a bland white guy in some brown pants. I'm not big on having figures of ordinary looking people. I want monsters and freaks thank you.

Out of that list I'd have to go with Dark Empire Luke although I'd prefer a Darth Revan, Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax or anything McQuarrie...

Back