• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:: Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightcrawler777

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys..

I want an Iron Man Comiquette..
Ex is what i would like to get but would also be interested in Regular..

Willing to pay what they are going for on ebay as of Late..

PM me if you have one for sale..

I haven't fully decided to sell this one yet but will you PM with the price range you have in mind? I have the exclusive version....but lately a lovely guitar has been calling my name so it might be time to let this go. :)

I haven't fully decided to sell this one yet but will you PM with the price range you have in mind? I have the exclusive version....but lately a lovely guitar has been calling my name so it might be time to let this go. :)

jeez rory. $1000 isn't enough? :monkey2 why don't you say what you want to sell for? :monkey4

:D:D:D

If I had these to sell when I was in a band maybe we would have made it.. Our equipment was worthy of a trash can..

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If I had these to sell when I was in a band maybe we would have made it.. Our equipment was worthy of a trash can..

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh Bodie you have no idea what a beauty of a guitar I am looking at. There is no way I could swing it unless I got rid of some things sadly. :monkey2

My first love and priority will always be music and even though this guitar isn't necessary it feels like a better choice to me.

jeez rory. $1000 isn't enough? :monkey2 why don't you say what you want to sell for? :monkey4

:D:D:D

I just am never really sure I want to part with this awesome statue because I know once this one goes I will never buy it back. Plus I will loose my "complete" army of Marvel grails and will no longer feel the need to hold any of them.

I think Nightcrawler777 has made me an offer I can't refuse though.....:monkey3

I just am never really sure I want to part with this awesome statue because I know once this one goes I will never buy it back. Plus I will loose my "complete" army of Marvel grails and will no longer feel the need to hold any of them.

I think Nightcrawler777 has made me an offer I can't refuse though.....:monkey3

more than the sw 12" lot i had worth $1500? if you were to split it up, you would have gotten even more. i guess you just didn't want to sell it to me. :monkey2 :lol

more than the sw 12" lot i had worth $1500? if you were to split it up, you would have gotten even more. i guess you just didn't want to sell it to me. :monkey2 :lol

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings- I just wasn't ready to sell my IM when you asked to purchase it. As far as you Star Wars lot is concerned those pieces really don't hold my attention and to get them to resell would be just too much of a pain for me. I dislike ebay and like to keep things simple. :)

Back