Chat with a King!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LastofNine

Chat with a King! - Now with TRANSCRIPT!

As you know, I am Larry Rew, the actor who portrayed one of the Nine Kings in the opening sequence of the Fellowship of the Rings. I wondered if any of you would be interested in joining me for a question and answer chat. Currently I am not in New Zealand at this time, and am staying with friends in an area of the UK called Crawley, Broadfield, in the Sussex region, so this time zone wouldn't present as much a problem than if I had been in Wellington.

Might some of you have questions pertaining to my costume and makeup, which took anywhere from 4-6 hours to complete, and the actual fabrics, wigs, and other costume genre, as well as my interactions with Alan Lee and a few of the other extras? It would certainly be my pleasure to share this with such a dedicated group of collectors and fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Would any of the members here be interested in this?

Didn't know that we have a member here who's part of the cast from the LOTR movie! :wave

Nice of you to spare your time interacting and sharing your knowledge with fellow members here. I think they will be most happy to chat with you. :D

Sounds like a great idea! Schedule a time and many here would attend I'm sure.

I would be there.
Just name the time and date.

me too!!! :lol :lol :lol :bliss :bliss :bliss

maybe should ask PJ or Richard Taylor to come here too..

Hi there, yes would love to chat! Which Ringwraith were you from that famous pic of the nine holding the rings? Are you the dreaded Witchking?

Best Regards,
davey

No, I think he was third from right, behind Alan Lee?

Count me in....will be there if i'm not working....

Ericske
Be

I would be there if possible just let us know when and where. So which of the Nine did you play? I would assume by your name as posted above your the last of the Nine.

I am in front of Alan Lee, third from the right. My username Last of Nine comes from the fact that the studio contacted me last LOL to play one of the Kings. It was done as a favour for Peter Jackson.

Well, we shall have to all coordinate a time for chat then. I am pleased to be a part of such a wonderful, enthusiastic group of Lord of the Ring fans and collectors as well. I must work on photographing some of my pieces.

This would be great - you should pick a time that is convenient for you and let us know in this thread. I'll stick it to the top until the chat.

Thats great man i love the nazgul n the movie im a big fan of the nazul lol shcedule the time and day and i try to go.

Welcome aboard SSF Larry !!! :wave

It's nice/generous of you to spare some of your previous time to chat with us :bow

Very cool!! That's just totally awesome someone from the movies is apart of this board. I'd be there if all possible.

very cool!!!! :rock it's awesome to have you here!!!! :banana

Well I guess we'll just have to make due with the last of the nine, I mean you're no Morgul Lord... JK! :nazgul

That would be so cool to chat!!!!!!!!!

Count me in :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Photos of pieces would be great! :banana Look forward to the chat, and thanks for participating here. :dance

What time is the chat? Look forward to it! :bow

Back