Indiana Jones painted face sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the newsletter there is a video from G4, at the 6:30 mark there appears to be a finished head sculpt of Indy next to the Marlon Brando face...check it out!!!

You know if you're going to start a thread like this, one that make the little fanboy in me get a second's cold sweat of excitement. You really should post the sceen capture to back up the thread title...

Tsk! Tsk!

That tweaker chick g4 has as a hostess is annoying, howd she get the job?

Last edited:
Yeah that Indy looks good. But keep in mind sideshows 12" figure head sculpts never come out that good (or the same) after production.

Yeah that Indy looks good. But keep in mind sideshows 12" figure head sculpts never come out that good (or the same) after production.

Judging from that pic, I don't see anything so spectacular paint wise that couldn't survive the production process. (as long as they fired the Faramir Factory).

Judging from that pic, I don't see anything so spectacular paint wise that couldn't survive the production process. (as long as they fired the Faramir Factory).

I don't know it always seems that when sideshow head molds come out from the factory that the paint applied is way to thick and takes away a lot of the details.

Back