Battle damaged Endo at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
092007battleendo.jpg

Yeah, I am so happy I didnt drop $$$$$ on ebay for one of these.

I will be getting one for sure.

I know I will probably end up with one... I just like that version better. Might sell my other one if I do. I wanted this one to begin with. I should have waited... :banghead

Will these be an exclusive to Sideshow, or will dealers sell them as well? Either way, fingers crossed for it being around $150 :monkey3

I think it will be exactly like the Clubber street version.

I hope this means will will be getting all of the Hot Toys exclusives, like the Pred 2 with two heads:rock

Awesome, the BD version looks alot nicer in my opinion. No self respecting Endo should look factory new coz it just means it hasn't seen any combat action.

so... is there any idea how much these are going to be? and when they'll be released roughly? I need to figure out if I can afford one or not..... (I know I cant now.... but maybe when they're ready, lol)

This is something I've wanted as much as the Hot Toys Robocop I managed to get a couple of months ago. (just the Endo.... don't really mind if it's clean or BD, but I only found out recently that SS had re-released them)

Back