Star Wars Vault - AWESOME!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
So continuing my SW centric day I received a package from Amazon today and this baby was inside.

It's everything we'd been told it would and more.

The inserts are really, really cool and to go through them all is gonna take some time.

The two CD's are...interesting...

I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise when they are flicking through the book but I will say that my favourite insert is the SW Cast & Crew thank you booklet.

Hope you all get yours soon.

Wait, I thought this was cancelled (per Sansweet in the latest Insider)...? I have it on preorder at Amazon, but I wasn't expecting it to actually come out. And 2-3 months early, to boot! We need pics! :) :chew

Wait, I thought this was cancelled (per Sansweet in the latest Insider)...?

Thats what I thought as well.... guess not even though it still says "item not yet realeased" on Amazon.com?

Last edited:
I thought this was canceled, too. I'm glad it's not. Mine is still on order with Amazon.

I have no clue what it is any of you are even talking about? :dunno

To borrow someone elses pictures...

20070314_1_bg.jpg

20070314_2_bg.jpg

It would've been better without the prequel bits creeping in there. Totally unnecessary, but still, that's a load of goodies there!

It would've been better without the prequel bits creeping in there. Totally unnecessary, but still, that's a load of goodies there!

The prequels are part of SW and I believe this book is celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the whole thing.

The prequels are part of SW and I believe this book is celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the whole thing.

I agree... I'm not a huge PT fan but I have no problem with it containing things from all 6 movies. It did have its bad points but there also was a lot of cool PT stuff.

I agree... I'm not a huge PT fan but I have no problem with it containing things from all 6 movies. It did have its bad points but there also was a lot of cool PT stuff.

Yup, and honestly the same can be said about the OT as well.

Got this today and damn its great. All the stuff you can take out and look at is just amazing and i got it half price at play.com. Super Nostalgia!

Back