Patient Zero is mine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
:fireworks I've done it!!! :fireworks

I've finally bit the bullet and spent way to much money for this figure... but at least I got him for the unholy price of : 276.66. So that should count for something... right?!? And my apologies if I outbid any of you :monkey3

My Patient Zero Auction

And now I can be amongst the people who get angry when others want the figure to be re-released. I finally feel elitist!!!

Thanks guys!!! Happy to get it... luckily I've just sold off a few things and I had a bit extra to splurge. I'll be a bit quiet on the buying front for a bit after this :lol

Question. I'm still new to this hobby, so maybe some of you guys have more experience in being able to answer this. What's the longevity on this figure as far as value is concerned? You guys think his value will continue to rise beyond the $300 mark?

I was bidding on that Patient 0 too. But I set my limit low, somewhere around $212, hoping to get lucky.

Its hard to say... in the past couple of weeks there have been a (relatively) large amount of them up for auction and the prices have been a bit lower. At one point they were averaging $350+ each time and I had heard one sold of over $400... but I didn't see it.

I don't think this will ever be a cheap figure, since only 300 were made. But I could see it one day being closer to a $200 figure. It all really depends on what Sideshow does with the up coming releases. Either way, I'm happy to have finally scored one. Now lets just hope I don't get ripped off :lol

I've been watching them awhile and saw one for $250 BIN this morning during my regular short search b4 work, snagged it immediately. I figured since I decided to go balls out with this line, might as well get it before it becomes totally out of reach. Although (for me at least) $250 is not necessarily in reach.

Agreed, the 300 ES should help

Last edited:
Welcome to the club GB! Its a great feeling being part of the glorious 300 Spartans... errr... uh... I mean Patient Zero owners :monkey3

Good stuff Gboy. :clap

If Zero keep on appearing on ebay, the prices will likely go down. Once it stays in collectors hands it will rise again. Then it will depend on how Sideshow handle the line. Now that it's an official line, they may start pumping out endless zombies and the price will likely drop. People will have had enough of them and the price will wane. If they keep a short rein on it and dribble them out, the price will hold. If, and its a big if, if the butt drops out of the line, then it will become very sought after.

I hope Sideshow just keep releasing them bi-annually. This is one line that could well be never ending. Sideshow seem to have a good hold on how they want to handle it. I haven't seen them pump so much hype into any other line like they have this. They must really be enjoying it. How many zombies is enough?

Grats to the both of ou on youer aquisitions. I'll Never get a PZ, i gave up on him a while back. too much for me. I have a hard time spending 150 on a single figure as it is :)

i already congratulated you...:monkey2...ill trade you my green hulk for it

I wondered if thats what that post was about... but it was the wrong thread :lol But still thanks.

I've been watching them awhile and saw one for $250 BIN this morning during my regular short search b4 work, snagged it immediately.

And I saw that Mesa, nice work! The shipping was a bit high (mine too) but to get him for under $300 was about as good as I could hope for. I figure I sometimes get really good deals on figures and sometimes I pay too much. But in the end it all balances out and as long as I'm happy with my collection its all good.

Back